• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Tempted to do the 10+1 Painwheel Relic pull...

fatfursatan

Reaction score
I don't have a silver Painwheel for the Story AND she's maybe my favorite Skullgirls character--even as a reformed edgelord, I STILL love shock/gross/bodyhorror stuff, and she's so awesomely gross. I love how her basic combo involves stabbing through her own legs with spikes for NO reason, lol.

Should I wait or go for it? Are any of the silver or gold Painwheels any good? Is the exlusive Painwheel primo? Should I just be patient?

(I'm F2P for now, but I eventually throw mobile games I like a little dosh--nothing more than 10 bucks. So, I'm not a Theonite fiend)

I have the Raw Nerv Painwheel (~6.5k power level) and she feels like other top tier golds... EXCEPT more damage and LESS HP.

You can kill other golds really FAST but also get killed very fast.

After you get a feel for her, it's not too hard to kill enemies before they kill you, but you still need practise.

Still, I think Painwheel is one of the more unique heroes in the game. Though I am not sure if 150+ gems (for each relic) for the Painwheel is that great unless you already have 5+ other golds and are comfortable at not pulling a gold.

Gold Buzzkill Painwheel does look super awesome too! Though I wouldn't ever use the 150 Relic gems unless I am comfortable with my Gold champion pool, but that's just me.

(note: i recently saved up 3,500 gems because I wanted the Princess Pride Parasoul using the 150 gem relic. Ended up getting a Primed Parasoul on my last pull. So... not too bad. But just be expected to be disappointed :D)