• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other The game freezes after the current new update

Sam_Ahsan

Reaction score
For some reason after the new update my game is freezing like full freez tried restarting multiple times but if press gift it freezes if in try do prize fights it don't work game freezes. This never happened it's the first time facing this bug

You have to clear the app's cache or the app's data, clearing the cache worked for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Erick Draves
You have to clear the app's cache or the app's data, clearing the cache worked for me.
Actually I tried it but still not working many other players are having gthis issue on only in gift section but also in story too

Reactions: RizeSheela
Actually I tried it but still not working many other players are having gthis issue on only in gift section but also in story too
It was fixed temporarily but it was wrong again, I cleared the cache again and it didn't work and they already said that they already know about the situation and that they are investigating what is wrong, Hopefully they'll figure it out soon.

Reactions: RizeSheela
For some reason after the new update my game is freezing like full freez tried restarting multiple times but if press gift it freezes if in try do prize fights it don't work game freezes. This never happened it's the first time facing this b

For some reason after the new update my game is freezing like full freez tried restarting multiple times but if press gift it freezes if in try do prize fights it don't work game freezes. This never happened it's the first time facing this bug
please read about this issue in here
https://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/game-freezing-while-sending-claiming-gifts.21707/

Reactions: Erick Draves
Likewise the 1st time I also actually believed that it was my network issues but it wasn't.

Mr Bones already confronts this issue with our Devs as of no.
please do have some patience until by this ongoing week after Holiday 😉☺️

Likewise the 1st time I also actually believed that it was my network issues but it wasn't.

Mr Bones already confronts this issue with our Devs as of no.
please do have some patience until by this ongoing week after Holiday 😉☺️
😡

It was fixed temporarily but it was wrong again, I cleared the cache again and it didn't work and they already said that they already know about the situation and that they are investigating what is wrong, Hopefully they'll figure it out soon.
Sometimes I do underestimate about between bug freezes and Network errors so it may sometimes be could the server connection at fault at some ways 🤔

Guys over here -
👉