• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection The Option To Gift Fighters To Friends

TChallaMama

Reaction score
Basically, if a friend wants a certain fighter you have, you can give them the fighter, with all of the data reset with all of the moves equipped removed, so you can use them on other fighters. All in all, you can give fighters that you don't want to have to them, if they want the fighter, and they can have it in their collection.

As I have said before, developers needs to make tons and tooooons of money really bad, because expensive and fancy servers for us are no free, or cheap. (EDIT: I forgot to mention one little tinny minny thing here: "FREE FOR ALL" CHARACTER´S DESIGN AND DEVELOP IS NOT CHEAP EATHER! -Annie, Umbrella, Dahlia, Marie, ETC-.)

So selling theonite for rellics is their main money income, so if they can´t sell the oportunity to gain a certain rare character, people will just stop buying stuff in the game.

Actually, RNG can be a little negative in your odds (Ok, a b*cth), but this is a GLOBAL game, and is made so if you are reaaaally lucky enough (And with lucky I mean PACIENTE) you will pull a really good char. Not the one you are looking for... (Edit 2: Loveeee Craaaaafteeeeeed!! ToT) but a good one (My lovely Djinn Frizz for example...) :p

If you can give your friends the fighter they needs, the basis of the game dies, and money income dies, and so SGM dies... so it´s not a win win situation, and therefore, I don´t think it would be considered like a even viable idea.

good daaaay!!

Last edited:
The game is already generous as it is and you can definitely reach the top even though you're f2p. Silver/Gold/Diamond shards guarantees that you'll get a good fighter, it's just a matter of time (not something you see in most Gacha games!).

Trading would only cause people to make multiple alt accounts and open a bunch of free relics that you get from story mode etc and transfer them to the main account. Also, some people consider the 'luck' aspect of the game to be part of the fun. I really don't think trading should be a thing.

Doing so would basically turn the gifting feature into a trading system for fighters. And that opens a lot of room for cheating/hacking, especially for the players who have two or more accounts. I strongly believe this will take a turn for the worse in the game. >A<

This game started as "gacha" and should stay "gacha", IMHO. So, no Fighter exchange. Because of these things already mentioned by Erick, ZeoW and Rudolf:
  1. That would be exploited as heck through multiple accounts;
  2. That would reduce the money influx for the developers from selling theonite and Relic packs;
  3. The would significantly reduce the incentive to play and the time a person spends playing - the old "carrot-on-a-stick" principle;
  4. That would kill the thrill of opening a new Relic (yes, I'm one of "some people" ;)) and fun of exploring new variations and gameplay styles - if you get Bloodbath straight from the beginning, why bother trying Diva or Scarlet Viper?
The game is already generous beyond belief giving us Relics for almost EVERYTHING, even the smallest things. And, honestly, it seems to become easier and easier with every patch. Giving an option to avoid RNG would be one more step towards "Press X to acheive... what, exactly?"

It took me more than a year to collect the majority of the Fighters I want to use. I had good time while doing it. I still don't have Red Velvet, Neuromancer or Djinn Frizz. I'm going to have some good time chasing them.