• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Theonites

Prime Rick

Reaction score
The mistake was that I was playing half concentrated and in a hurry, so my energy ran out, when I quickly lost I pressed to pay energy with theonites and it accepted me, the payment was accepted and it let me play again, but I really didn't have theonites, I don't know if be it a common mistake or a rare one.

Hello Prime Rick! How is it going on earth prime?

This sounds like a one in a million bug because is the server, and not your device, who gives the autorization (That´s why it appears a mini loaging icon when you change teams, recharge energy, equip movs, etc).

It sounds to me more like a case of earning some theonite here and there without realizing it, and asking to play again for just 20-30 theonites that after just became 0 giving the image of having nothing from the start...

But that´s just my "it could have been that for a simple explanation", so what about giving the devs your public name and user ID so they can check it up?

-Good day and Wubba lubba dub dub for you!!
-Sir, that means... (bla bla bla)
-Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat...????

Occasionally you may run into instances where what's displaying on your game client is not in sync with what's happening on the server, so likely you had the Theonite on your account, it just hadn't updated yet.