• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Throw Mechanics

rogueKlyntar

Reaction score
I have serious trouble getting in throws. I think the two-finger mechanic for throws is awkward and unnecessarily laborious. It would be much better if only one finger was necessary (and I don't mean hold one finger down and swipe with the other, which also functions for a throw) since you can't do anything else anyway while being grabbed. I may be overly used to MCoC (Marvel Contest of Champions) where everything is extremely intuitional but I don't think so.

In terms of breaking free of a grab, you'll generally be blocking beforehand anyways so it should be easy to do the grab motion from there.
The hardest thing I can think of is dash-grabbing, which is just something you'd need to get used to.
MCoC doesn't have a grab system, which is probably why you're not used to the motion.
I personally think SGM's controls are more intuitive than MCoC's controls (I never got used to the whole left/right side thing)

Reactions: Irghen