• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Timing issues

Should the AI be able to camp to victory

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Noxilla

Reaction score
Multiple times I have encountered the problem of the clock time out causing an automatic loss while still on my first fighter. I will have the ai down to its last fighter and lose the match because the ai just sits you out. How is this fair? This is the problem I encounter most when facing fighters well above me in power. Would it not be possible to determine a winner based on score, remaining fighters,or some other factor rather than having a time out count as an auto loss.

Multiple times I have encountered the problem of the clock time out causing an automatic loss while still on my first fighter. I will have the ai down to its last fighter and lose the match because the ai just sits you out.
The AI is affected by your actions, so sometimes if you block and do nothing, they won't feel inclined to attack you because they aren't angry.

If you take the offensive to them, they will be more likely to try and counter attack, and then you can go for blocks, and punishes.