• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Toad Warrior Discussion

cappatacus

Reaction score
Another new silver that I'm late to pull...fun. Anyways, I'm happy to have her because of the good things I've heard, but then I thought about her SA a little more. Yes, it's good, but thinking in the realm of Rift Bosses and high-streak-diamond-bloodbaths, is she worth it to build to gold? Or am I yet again underestimating the stats of Cerebella?

Honestly, I’m most likely biased because she’s one of my favourite fighters, but imo she is defo worth evolving to gold. Her damage output is insane- paired with some increased attack/meter gain stats, she is a force to be reckoned with due to her being able to pull off multiple BBs very quickly.

Defensively, thanks to being a bella she’s pretty decent stats-wise but definitely excels as an offensive fighter rather than defensive due to her abilities. She’s carried me through many a prize fight. I’m honestly considering getting mine to diamond.

Honestly, I’m most likely biased because she’s one of my favourite fighters, but imo she is defo worth evolving to gold. Her damage output is insane- paired with some increased attack/meter gain stats, she is a force to be reckoned with due to her being able to pull off multiple BBs very quickly.

Defensively, thanks to being a bella she’s pretty decent stats-wise but definitely excels as an offensive fighter rather than defensive due to her abilities. She’s carried me through many a prize fight. I’m honestly considering getting mine to diamond.
I'm considering mine for diamond too - I haven't used her, she just seems neat. I have a Poltergust and Buzzkill waiting, but.......

Also, how has she done in late streaks? Has timing out been an issue?

personally I’ve never found timing out to be an issue, the only thing I will say is that she’s a tad squishy in the later streaks. Aside from that, she’s a pretty fantastic fighter in my book, she carries me through till about streak 40 and generally, the only fighters that she can’t fight solo tends to be defensive fighters that dish damage back I.e dreadlocks.

personally I’ve never found timing out to be an issue, the only thing I will say is that she’s a tad squishy in the later streaks. Aside from that, she’s a pretty fantastic fighter in my book, she carries me through till about streak 40 and generally, the only fighters that she can’t fight solo tends to be defensive fighters that dish damage back I.e dreadlocks.
I'm sold. Thanks for the feedback!

Yeah, im new to the game, but judging from a couple videos i watched, toad warrior has an attack stat that can compete with gold variant bellas.