• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Top X% in prize fights

Reaction score
About how far up the ladder do you need to be to be in the top 10%, 30%, or 60%?

And do you think there we will eventually learn what % we ranked at when we recieve our prizes (I doubt we will see it during the events, but after would still be great)

And finally, I'm going for parasite weave this time: wish me luck! Over 1 mil points so far, hoping that's enough for to win

THANK YOU!!!
I knew there'd be something around here with more info

though taking a quick look.... it seems that for this fight, I don't stand a chance.
You probably need about 3 mil, at least that's been normal top 10% for me. On the cerebella one prior to the current filia one I scored 2,705,974 and I only placed top 30%. So safe is probably closer to 4-5 mil.

Reactions: EmeraldSkirmish
You probably need about 3 mil, at least that's been normal top 10% for me. On the cerebella one prior to the current filia one I scored 2,705,974 and I only placed top 30%. So safe is probably closer to 4-5 mil.
I'm going to really hope that it's just because everyone wants cerebella... hopefully less people try for fillia

http://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/official-prize-fight-score-thread.845/

So, is it giving estimated 10% based on previous filia PFs? Or are those the scores as of a certain day?

As I re-read it, I just realized that I am unsure how to interpret the post, since it looks as though it is giving the scores for a even which hasn't ended yet.
They're also for past prize fights from August, so probably outdated. As the game has progressed, it can be expected that people's fighters have gotten stronger and stronger, pushing the number higher. I'd imagine it still stands around 4 mil.

i'm usually able to hit 3mil and get into the top 1-10%. though as the others were saying, it depends on the fight itself among other things. last time i got the gold was the most recent big band prize fight, and i only scraped by 3mil! so i don't think 4 is quite necessary :0

i'm usually able to hit 3mil and get into the top 1-10%. though as the others were saying, it depends on the fight itself among other things. last time i got the gold was the most recent big band prize fight, and i only scraped by 3mil! so i don't think 4 is quite necessary :0
I busted my butt to get 3.4 million, but it worked! I got in the tope 10%, and now i've got all of the filia golds! (no other gold pulls yet, but I can't complain with the RNG when I've already got 2 golds from random draws)

Still, probably won't try for 10% gold again until after building up more keys and levelling a lot.

I assume 3.3k is the cutoff, at highest estimate. probably much lower.

Reactions: Jasonissm
Sounds good currently at 2.9m for Parasoul 1 day left so I should hopefully get it with a few more fights.

EDIT: got around 3.8 mil now so hopefully should be good now

Last edited:
I got 4.15 million yesterday in Filia fight but still cannot get into the top 10% of gold prize fight. The top is probably too high to reach for weak players now. I think I should aim at 6 mil next time. But a good thing is silver top 10% is still around 700000 and bronze is around 170000. Good luck breaking these tiers guys.

I typically aim for 5 million, I think being 4 million is toeing the line too closely.

Reactions: luckykhanh
While investigating something completely separate, I was able to find quickly pull one data point for Prize Fights.

For the Big Band Prize Fight, 4.2 million was top 12%.
If you really want to get top 10%, I'd say 5 million should be your minimum.

We're still looking at coming up with a system which allows us to share more PF information either on the forums, or in game.
It's just a matter of finding a method that works without also eating away at development time, that way we can continue working on new characters and content uninterrupted.

Thanks for your understanding!

Reactions: luckykhanh and Luke
While investigating something completely separate, I was able to find quickly pull one data point for Prize Fights.

For the Big Band Prize Fight, 4.2 million was top 12%.
If you really want to get top 10%, I'd say 5 million should be your minimum.

We're still looking at coming up with a system which allows us to share more PF information either on the forums, or in game.
It's just a matter of finding a method that works without also eating away at development time, that way we can continue working on new characters and content uninterrupted.

Thanks for your understanding!

I should not say this but I think publicize the prize fight top 10% will make the competition too fierce as everyone will aim for that target or much higher for perfectionist players. I think it is better to just let people play and figure that out themselves. By the way I got to top 10% already :D

I'm inclined to agree, luckykhanh. When I was playing Marvel Puzzle Quest, we had score charts that updated continuously, and that led to a weird game culture of people timing their play with a stopwatch, or playing for hours at a time to improve their scores 0.1% and just barely edge out the other guy. Also a lot of griping about coming in 10 points below the threshold of a better reward.

I'm not sure of all the downsides to the current system, but there were some pretty drastic ones to knowing things perfectly.

I should not say this but I think publicize the prize fight top 10% will make the competition too fierce as everyone will aim for that target or much higher for perfectionist players. I think it is better to just let people play and figure that out themselves. By the way I got to top 10% already :D

i agree. everyone around here has a a basic knowledge of ~about~ where the top 10% is and that estimate works most of the time. if all the percentages are shown more people will shoot for them and just make that percentage higher and higher. i think we can all agree that the top 10% shouldn't be raised since it'll make it so much more difficult to get there

The big thing to take note of is that the score will naturally rise as players acquire stronger characters and wish to crack the top 10%. Showing the scores will only accelerate the inevitable so I don't see a point in doing it outside of the occasional update to let us know if the scores have changed enough that people should take note of it.

The big thing to take note of is that the score will naturally rise as players acquire stronger characters and wish to crack the top 10%. Showing the scores will only accelerate the inevitable so I don't see a point in doing it outside of the occasional update to let us know if the scores have changed enough that people should take note of it.
Yah it is true, eventually the score break down will get high anywa. But, the thing is if everyone know abouy it, they will shoot for the star and after a few prize fight sessions with fierce competition because everyone keep becoming and going out of the top 10%, the score chart will become ridiculously high that greatly discourage new comers or people that cannot play that often. And as Fel said it will make an ill-mannered play style from opportunists and perfectionists to out-play others. With the current system,the score will keep increasing but not that much and at some point will reach the equilibrium when long time player stop getting high score when they have enough gold or feel satisfy with their team and thus the top 10% cannot be high like a sky scrapper as for the case if people know the score bracket. I mean competition is good, but this is still a game. If it is too hard to het high people will drop it soon. And like Inked sad, after a few fight session one will figure out what the score for top 10% anyway, I got here just after 4 prize fight sessions. Let keep it a secret so that people will get motivated to participate in the fight :D.