• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Treble Maker Discussion

Bryan

Reaction score
I realized there's no thread for him yet so here you go.When i first saw him i was really sad because last update we already had dream band and they're adding another big band and there was no new Peacock,Painwheel and Squigly for the past few updates but whatever you deal with it and move on
Regarding his SA it seems like he regains health every 10 combo hits for his SA1.Not sure what his SA2 could be though.Maybe extra damage when inflicted with a debuff?He seems like a decent defender though but hex and bleed may be a counter to his SA
What do you guys think?
https://twitter.com/sgmobile/status/1182124954545876992?s=09

I dunno, I'm squinting at the life bar and I don't see any substantial healing. To me, it looks like his SA, Chime and Punishment (excellent pun BTW), is mostly about taking damage and using it to amplify blockbuster attacks. That Beat Extend BB destroyed the Feline Lucky Ms. Fortune's HP in the blink of an eye. 80% gone in seconds.

TREBLE MAKER BIG BAND
Element:
Light
Variant: Silver
Palette: #7 homage to sepia-tinted early film era
First Appearance: perhaps coming soon in 3.5 (Oct. 2019)

Signature Ability
CHIME AND PUNISHMENT

???

last update we already had dream band and they're adding another big band and there was no new Peacock,Painwheel and Squigly for the past few updates
Its almost like they are only releasing new fighters after they got a decent pun going.

2019-10-25.jpg

Here’s his SA

Reactions: BallotBoxer