• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Tributes SP robbery?

BallotBoxer

Reaction score
Is there a way to track Skill Points history? I don't have any screenshots as proof, but I feel like I got robbed by the Tributes section of the Cabinet of Curiosities. I believe I paid SP for a gold fighter I did not receive. Here is what happened in detail:

December 16th, 2021 some time between 8pm and 9pm

1. Opened the app and after the loading menus, opened CoC box.
2. See High Ruler Parasoul
3. Exit CoC and go to Stash to check Parasoul SP
4. Vaguely remember thinking "nearly 7k is plenty" and don't remember actual number
5. Go back to CoC to buy High Ruler Parasoul for 2,500 SP.
6. Purchase leads to a pop up that says something like "the item is unavailable"
7. Check Collection, no HR
8. Quit SGM, figure a restart will help
9. CoC is playing unopened animation. Inside, all three tabs have fresh items. No Parasoul in sight
10. Check Stash and see Parasoul SP is 5,180
11. Check Collection and see no HR Parasoul
12. Wonder if I was robbed or have a faulty memory

At the very least, refreshing the app and coming back to a new CoC was strange. Is it because I usually keep SGM running all day? Do buying "timed-out" items actually cost you? Is it possible for HVS to take a look at the spreadsheet to see if SP was actually deducted or am I crazy?

Reactions: Erick Draves
Maybe you will need to ask for a ticket? In game you can´t see a lot of stadistics, so is easier for the HV team to check up their data base and see if there is a bug with the COC :)

Reactions: BallotBoxer
Had something similar happen just now. Something seems up with the cabinet.
I watched the cabinet reset, saw whole new selection of things to buy like usual.
Tried to buy Scrub Val for 30k coins, but it kept saying item is unavailable.
I tried restarting the game, this time there was a whole new cabinet available. So it reset twice in like 2 minutes.
i didn't pay attention to see if I lost the 30k coins, but I didn't get the fighter I tried to buy.

we definitely have gotten reports of this many times, where items are 'not available' and we suspect it has something to do with having the game backgrounded for a long time and then returning. I would recommend always restarting your game if you've had it running in the background for a long time to mitigate any purchasing issues.

In the meantime, you can submit a ticket at skullgirlsmobile.com/contact and the customer support team can investigate and possibly restore your spent SP.