• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

trying to redesign my light node

zcb839

Reaction score
Now I have raining champ, dream band, weekend warrior, blitz&glamour, assassin's greed, and a kill joy(yes I evolved her to diamond),
any idea on how I may create a strong light node? I have all catalyst ready.

blitz&glamour is probably not a good defender but what about the other five

Raining Champ is a good defender and support.
Assassin's Greed and Dream Band can be extremely annoying and AG can have bb control over enemy
Kill Joy is niche support it's easy to play around her but she can be strong as she is a Valentine and has revival ability.
Blitz & Glamour is to me more of a situational fighter immunity and regen can be annoying but Doubicious or any curse will shut you down badly.

Those views are very much based on my opinions. You can have other views or opinions

Those views are very much based on my opinions. You can have other views or opinions
thanks man, what really bother me is that I had a lv60 kill joy, and I just got the Assassin's Greed, I know AG is good, but I am not sure if it is that good.
And I was thinking something like two nurse + another champ(raining champ or dream band), not sure how that will work

Blitz & Glamour is to me more of a situational fighter immunity and regen can be annoying but Doubicious or any curse will shut you down badly.
Blitz has buff removal sorry I forgot