• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Umbrella character catalyst ideas.

iskileto1

Reaction score
Hi! I would think that umbrella’s character catalyst should be rainy days or stormy weather. The catalyst would be inflict power surge/wither when enemy uses a blockbuster. To remove power surge use a special move and it will inflict special lock/fatigue. The only way to remove it is to use a blockbuster. It like a special and blockbuster cycle and I’m sorry if it has confused you. I want to know about your catalyst idea and what the catalyst can do.

FRENZIED FEAST
After 60 seconds, Umbrella gains permanent FRENZY

Since new characters come with new status effects (Fukua = Miasma, Fatigue, Annie = Auto Block, Immobilize, etc.), perhaps Umbrella's catalyst will have her buff/debuffs. Based on Umbrella's hunger mechanic (when starved, Hungern is slower. When well-fed, Hungern is faster), Frenzy is a buff that causes increased attack speed, like they are on fast-forward.

- - - - - - - - - -

HUNGRY HUNGRY HUNGERN
50% chance on hit to consume player's BUFFS and convert them into 5 stacks of a random BUFF.