• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Unable to press some buttons

Yew49

Reaction score
The resume button sometimes doesn't work when I pause mid fight. It only happens on the first few fights when I opened the app.

Bones

Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Could you elaborate? You start the game and then what?

Yew49

Reaction score
I needed to press the resume button multiple times for it to work when pausing mid game

Reactions: Neherenia

Neherenia

Reaction score
I thought was my phone doesn't working well, but I have the same problem, I hope the update fix it

Yew49

Reaction score
well, today I met the same problem again but on the deployment page and rift battle page, nothing happens when I tap to deploy fighters in deployment and when I try to select an opponent. Other buttons on both screens work fine. The problem is solved when I restarted the app, so it is not a big deal but kinda annoying.

Reactions: LanceZoldyck

LanceZoldyck

Reaction score
About the buttons I find a issue when trying to manage catalysts, be it on the collection or on the rift.
when you try to upgrade catalysts, it's like the cancel/upgrade buttons are there, but the places to hit it are smaller or in another place, i have to push the back button to get out or land where the "real" button is.
After some tries the sell/upgrade button just get grey when you click any of them and you can't enter the cancel/upgrade screen anymore, both on rift or in the collection.
When i restart the app the catalysts cancel/upgrade screen starts with the "hitbox" issue and after some time it moves to the "grey box" in the catalyst sell/upgrade screen. looks I have to "poke" some times to trigger the problem.

rolling on version 4.3.1 of the app
my device is a:
motorola moto G5 (XT 1683)
android 8.1.0
RAM: 2 GB
int.storage: 32GB

TonyPartridge30

Reaction score
About the buttons I find a issue when trying to manage catalysts, be it on the collection or on the rift.
when you try to upgrade catalysts, it's like the cancel/upgrade buttons are there, but the places to hit it are smaller or in another place, i have to push the back button to get out or land where the "real" button is.
After some tries the sell/upgrade button just get grey when you click any of them and you can't enter the cancel/upgrade screen anymore, both on rift or in the collection.
When i restart the app the catalysts cancel/upgrade screen starts with the "hitbox" issue and after some time it moves to the "grey box" in the catalyst sell/upgrade screen. looks I have to "poke" some times to trigger the problem.

rolling on version 4.3.1 of the app
my device is a:
motorola moto G5 (XT 1683)
android 8.1.0
RAM: 2 GB
int.storage: 32GB
I have similar issues when trying to upgrade/sell Catalysts in the Collection menu, or in the Rift base menu.
iPhone 8
iOS 13.5.1
Game Version 4.3.0