• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Unholy Host is stupidly OP

RuAAAAAA

Reaction score
Is there anyone who is going to address the issue of Unholy Host being ridiculously overpowered?

I've been playing this game for over two years, and I'm not saying she can't be defeated. What I mean is, she makes my previous characters look like garbage.

The devs said they'll "look into it," I meen what do they want to investigate?
Have they played the game themselves? Or are they just want to investigating whether the recent sales figures have met the target?

Every day, the chat channels are filled with complaints, and the comment sections are flooded with related articles. Even YouTube review videos have reached the same conclusion. However, despite six months passing, the development team has yet to make any progress.

I suspect the new character "Marie" will face a similar situation.
You will just create some overpowered characters (such as DEATH WISH), to entice players into spending money on in-game purchases, and only start to "consider" balancing the character once new characters are introduced... It's a more reprehensible business tactic than pay-to-win

Reactions: Ginaryu