• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Unholy Host Nerf

People Hate Unholy.

Hello, I have an idea for Unholy’s reworked signature ability. Please take a look! (I also posted same thing in discussion about 5.3.1 update notes)

Signature 1:When Black Dahlia or her opponent TAGS IN, she removes all enemy BUFFS and inflict HEX, CURSE and DISABLE TAG INS for 10/15/20 seconds (activate only once per match).

Signature 2:When your opponent is DEBUFFED, gain permanent MIASMA after 3/2/1 seconds. MIASMA is removed when your opponent’s DEBUFF was removed all.

・About Signature 1
Currently, Signature 1 is too powerful in both attack and defense because she has the power to rotate HEX and CURSE by using “See you around” to overwhelm all opponents almost permanently. To prevent this situation, I think it's a good idea to activate this ability only once per match.
However, this idea will make no sense if her opponent quickly tags out. The addition of DISABLE TAG INS allows her to shift the emphasis from tactics like before to harassing a single opponent.

・About Signature 2
Signature 2 is also big problem. She can drain 40% of HP from her opponent in 20 seconds while they can do almost nothing. In addition, she has a lot of ways to inflict debuffs, so even if the signature 1 expires, it will surely be a big threat.
Changing this effect to MIASMA allows her opponent to prevent the drain effect by getting far away from her and take it to long-range combat.
However, this will make no sense when opponent use attacks that has the effect of removing buffs like chaos vanish, I made it permanent. Health-drain effect is lower than before, but the addition of miasma allows her to draining her opponent’s BB meter.
Also, to reduce the strength when inflicted debuff on an opponent during close-range combat ( “Door mat”, “Empower” etc.), I made the miasma activate with a time delay.

I think the message is clear haha I'll be surprised if they don't nerf her, given how many people are upset

Reactions: Diony
I think the message is clear haha I'll be surprised if they don't nerf her, given how many people are upset
The only ones who don't want the Unholy Host to be nerfed are those who have an Unholy Host.

Why would they nerf her again?!
It doesn't make any sense!

She's no longer that loathed unbeatable fighter. Now she's a decent challenge, and I'm quite happy to finally have one.

...What? I was getting bore of the same Defensive Variants and ol' tricks.

Why would they nerf her again?!
It doesn't make any sense!

She's no longer that loathed unbeatable fighter. Now she's a decent challenge, and I'm quite happy to finally have one.

...What? I was getting bore of the same Defensive Variants and ol' tricks.
Check date.

This was before the nerf was announced.

Check date.

This was before the nerf was announced.
Phew... Then I'm glad I missed the date.
Would be such a bummer to nerf her a second time.

EDIT: So... She was nerfed. Again 😒

Last edited: