• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other User Interface Suggestions

moisterrific

Reaction score
Version 1.1.1
  • Show the amount of XP required to level up each level for each character and player level. Since the game already shows XP gained after a fight it would make more sense to show in detail how much XP you need to level up. Preferably placed in detailed character view (tapping on their card).
  • Character select menu (drag desired fighter to slot) and Collections should remember where the user last scrolled (instead of resetting each time) and also preserve filter settings or maybe have an option for saving filter settings.
  • Game should save the user's moves configuration instead of resetting each time after a fight. (Possibly a bug) for example if you place moves in a specific order for Cerebella BB1/BB2/BB3/SM1/SM2 it gets reset to something like BB1/SM1/SM2/BB3/BB2 after a fight.
  • Toggle in options to show or hide damage numbers in combat.
  • Better handling of long character names in the selection screen for fights requiring 3 characters.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boogiepop
I'd also like an option to toggle if auto fight is on by default.
Most of the time I don't want it on, but there are times when I'm grinding dailies or other missions where it'd be convenient to just leave it on all the time.

I'd also like an option to toggle if auto fight is on by default.
Most of the time I don't want it on, but there are times when I'm grinding dailies or other missions where it'd be convenient to just leave it on all the time.
I agree, they could make it so the game keeps it on until you choose to turn it off again. Instead of like how it defaults to off at the start of each fight.

The team selection screen drops a lot of frames and becomes significantly unresponsive when I have around 150 fighters.

I believe this UI needs improved optimization and a better design, it would be better to not load all 150 fighter cards at once and instead only load the ones as needed. Maybe split them up into separate pages with 6 fighter cards on each page and with buttons on each side you can tap to go forward a page or backward a page.

This is extremely laggy on an iPhone 6s, and I'm guessing devices even older will just crash.

I was never a fan of really long horizontal or vertical scrolling in any user interface.

Reactions: Boogiepop
Summary:
That kind of interface will make player go NUTS!
Looking forward to it as well...

Prerequisites:
The main reason is just convinience.
Mostly acquired loot is beeing filtered by desired stats.
And that kind of action suggests CLICKING.
Not only you have to click on move/blockbuster to analyse it's value,
but it also shifts your visual focus on sub-interface.
And only then you may sell or continue to browse your loot.
Lastly don't forget about visual focus you need to adjust once again.

Suggestions:
- A visual part of bonus stats is held out to main loot menu;
- Swiping Move/Blockbuster to UP sells swiped object.
Безымянный.png

P.S. Love your game. Love it love it love it. Make it more lovable!