• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Using Blockbusters with Beowulf's ability

I believe Cellsai is talking about Wulf Blitzer. Seems to fit.
I had no idea it hit more than 3 times during Hype Mode. Honesty I’m still not sure what all moves are affected by Hype Mode.

I was doubting that it was Wulf Blitzer because Cellsai said it does massive damage, but I’ve always found WB to be lackluster in damage dealing.

I had no idea it hit more than 3 times during Hype Mode. Honesty I’m still not sure what all moves are affected by Hype Mode.

I was doubting that it was Wulf Blitzer because Cellsai said it does massive damage, but I’ve always found WB to be lackluster in damage dealing.
It's the raw damage combined with Armour Break chance that makes it powerful in my opinion.

Once upgraded it has a decent chance to proc armor break and on Wulfsbane its a big boost in damage if you don't get the debuffs from your air combo.
I generally do L5 > J3 (queue wulf blitzer) > wulf blitzer.

Once upgraded it has a decent chance to proc armor break and on Wulfsbane its a big boost in damage if you don't get the debuffs from your air combo.
I generally do L5 > J3 (queue wulf blitzer) > wulf blitzer.
Yup. This is 90% of my gameplay with WB. Blitzer combined with Wulfsbane will often kill a max FS character in a single combo, even without hype.
(side note, I only realized two weeks ago that Blitzer gets a 4th hit in Hype)