• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Valentine’s Day PF Gifts

Veeko

Reaction score
So this is kind of difficult to show through a screenshot, since I have no way of proving I haven’t just used them... I promise you I did not. I just logged in for the first time today, and when I claimed the points from people fighting my team in Roses Are Red, Violence Is Due, I got enough to reach the first two milestones and get two gold gifts. They didn’t end up in my inventory. When I started to fight, just moments after claiming those points, and reached the third milestone, that one did. Just the one, though, the previous two are AWOL.

20DFDA9E-B14D-4A7E-9EF5-10192556E561.png F8E9809F-096B-4668-912F-B8858A0A699F.png

I really wanted to use them since I’m not playing the game as much anymore, so I’m behind on returning gifts to my friends and I feel bad, haha.

We're aware of the issue, it should only be a UI bug fortunately. Will you restart the game and see if the gifts appear in your stash?

We're aware of the issue, it should only be a UI bug fortunately. Will you restart the game and see if the gifts appear in your stash?
Yeah, upon opening it again they’re showing up now. Thank you!

Reactions: Bones