• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Valentine -100% meter syringe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erick Draves

Reaction score
Valentine´s syringe VIAL HAZARD: Type A is removing all 100% opponent meter, instead of only taking arond 25%-35%-???% (mine is level 7) on hit or block.

It´s really, really usefull, like wooooooow.... it´s a great buff, game changer, best meter control EVER!!!... And... well... You know what? I didn´t say anything important, forguet it, it´s alredy to tiresome to check every line per line per line, let´s go get some beers, my treat guys!!

Wait, what are you doing with that patch?! NO MAN, WAIT, WE ARE ALL FRIENDS HERE!! RIGHT?!

Valentine´s syringe VIAL HAZARD: Type A is removing all 100% opponent meter, instead of only taking arond 25%-35%-???% (mine is level 7) on hit or block.

It´s really, really usefull, like wooooooow.... it´s a great buff, game changer, best meter control EVER!!!... And... well... You know what? I didn´t say anything important, forguet it, it´s alredy to tiresome to check every line per line per line, let´s go get some beers, my treat guys!!

Wait, what are you doing with that patch?! NO MAN, WAIT, WE ARE ALL FRIENDS HERE!! RIGHT?!
This was cool :(

Goodbye, Valentine is losing cool.
Be cool if it was 25%, where you could level it up to remove more of the meter?

When I noticed it awhile ago I just thought it was a broken feature the next update would fix like "surprise", I found it only useful on high streaks which she'll probably still end up dropping out against the new fighters.

This was cool :(

Goodbye, Valentine is losing cool.
Be cool if it was 25%, where you could level it up to remove more of the meter?

When I noticed it awhile ago I just thought it was a broken feature the next update would fix like "surprise", I found it only useful on high streaks which she'll probably still end up dropping out against the new fighters.
Waiiiiit, Val was and will be awesome even if this bug gets fixed. And is kinda easy to keep meter control on enemies with the normal syringe VIAL HAZARD: Type A on low and high streaks, because you don´t need to take all their meter, only a bit: you only combo once, and when oponent is in the ground, you prepare the move, and when they stand up, you launch the syringe, and they will lose only 25-35% of bb meter, but if it was a BB3, you are safe again, they attack, but will not able to make any bb until they charge it again, and you can counter, long combo, they fall with full meter again, but you prepare and launch the syringe, and repeat...

:D

Reactions: Yomady
Waiiiiit, Val was and will be awesome even if this bug gets fixed. And is kinda easy to keep meter control on enemies with the normal syringe VIAL HAZARD: Type A on low and high streaks, because you don´t need to take all their meter, only a bit: you only combo once, and when oponent is in the ground, you prepare the move, and when they stand up, you launch the syringe, and they will lose only 25-35% of bb meter, but if it was a BB3, you are safe again, they attack, but will not able to make any bb until they charge it again, and you can counter, long combo, they fall with full meter again, but you prepare and launch the syringe, and repeat...

:D
That is a damaging BB too not a special - little to zero damage, and on combos yeah they do add to the health loss but also they refill tier 3 too making the CPU super mad.

Am not arguing to keep the bug in-game (or a text error), more of suggestive of she needs something like that or she'll flop.

Least I think so.

That is a damaging BB too not a special - little to zero damage, and on combos yeah they do add to the health loss but also they refill tier 3 too making the CPU super mad.
Come on, just finish your combos with CV: Sedative and forget about their BB3s. I had some fun with the VH bug, but Val's good without it.

Reactions: Erick Draves

Am not arguing to keep the bug in-game (or a text error), more of suggestive of she needs something like that or she'll flop.

Least I think so.
You are not adressing the same move as I say. One is a purple move called "VIAL HAZARD TIPE A" (The one I use in distance and to force the opponent to lose BB), is a proyectile that needs two taps to prepare and to launch, and takes away opponent´s 35% BB meter on block or hit, and the other purple is a BB is called COUNTER VENOM: SEDATIVE, that has the same effect, but less effective because it only takes 15%, So I just use it to keep chaining ground combos.

Hope this helps to improve your Valentine´s game! :D

Reactions: Disasterrr19
Little update: Valentine´s syringe VIAL HAZARD: Type A DOESN´T take 100% BB meter away...

It actually takes like 120% and I´m really ok with this.
I have used it, taked away meter, punch the opponent and they don´t gain BB meter until some hits latter, like if their meter was in negative numbers.
I wonder how many beers did Dev's drink for this bug special medicinary feature to be accidentally forgotten for 1.5 years… Are their livers still OK?
The thing is that this is not a bug aymore my friend, now is a feature! And a one we love really really much!

• Haha
Reactions: Disasterrr19
Status
Not open for further replies.