• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Valentine death animation even though she did not die

Bryan

Reaction score
Valentine did her death animation even though she was not supposed to.Luckily i got footage of it.Skip to 2.43 if you want to see the bug.

You'll have to explain to me exactly what you're seeing. At 2:43, I see Peacock and her fight for a bit, and at 3:00 Peacock does her BB3 which kills her, with all the animations that I'd expect.

What i think he means happens at 2:32; valentine uses her checkmate blockbuster and at the same time his peacock uses a george special move just when shes about to get hit, the attacks “cancel” each other out and both receive damage, the Valentine falls down as if defeated saying “lucky” and then gets up.

What i think he means happens at 2:32; valentine uses her checkmate blockbuster and at the same time his peacock uses a george special move just when shes about to get hit, the attacks “cancel” each other out and both receive damage, the Valentine falls down as if defeated saying “lucky” and then gets up.
It kind of looks like the knives Valentine threw didn't register as projectiles but rather as part of her body, so when they collided with the George, she took damage and knockback, but maybe had an unflinching frame from the properties of the blockbuster so she instead crumpled.

Ah...I see it. I'll do a little investigating, thanks!

Ah, yeah.

This has been a thing for a very long time, I'm not sure if there are plans to change it, but we can look into it. Any time that a character dies but also revives due to REGEN or a healing SA, they will do this death animation then stand back up again.

It's very easy to see this by hitting Big Top. The only time this doesn't happen is when you kill an enemy with a revive in mid air.