• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

valentine marquee bug or not

Rovsen

Reaction score
After 45streak opponents deal massive damage and some hits deal more than 10% of max hp. Specially painwhell and cerebella deal 30%-70% damage but with this damage i cant gain final stand . valentine 1st marquee ability wont activate is this bug or bcs of 500% atk bonus?

Rovsen

Reaction score
After 45streak opponents deal massive damage and some hits deal more than 10% of max hp. Specially painwhell and cerebella deal 30%-70% damage but with this damage i cant gain final stand . valentine 1st marquee ability wont activate is this bug or bcs of 500% atk bonus?
by the way this bug happend every time in high streak

Eray

Reaction score
Valentine's Trauma Center marquee activates after the hit has been taken. If the hit bigger than 10% of your max HP kills your fighter you can't gain Final Stand.

Rovsen

Reaction score
Valentine's Trauma Center marquee activates after the hit has been taken. If the hit bigger than 10% of your max HP kills your fighter you can't gain Final Stand.
but im not died last game i played with djin frezz and big band use "brass knuckles" special move and took my 83% max hp i had 17% hp without final stand . (i know if hit fatal valentine marquee wont work)

Reactions: Erick Draves

Eray

Reaction score
but im not died last game i played with djin frezz and big band use "brass knuckles" special move and took my 83% max hp i had 17% hp without final stand . (i know if hit fatal valentine marquee wont work)
Probably Djinn already have Final Stand from her SA when she get hit or maybe she got curse?