• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Valentine - Trauma Center Bug

Fecge

Reaction score
Device Make and Model: Galaxy Tab A with S Pen SM-P580
Operating System: Android 7.0
Game Version: 2.5.2

The bug is that Valentine marquee ability Trauma Center states that it only works when she is alive but I have seen it activate multiple times when shes already dead.

The screenshots are from Peacock gold prize fight, Medici Crime Spree and Medici Shakedown.
*I cant seem to post the screenshots.

The video is from Double silver prize fight.

I can confirm this bug. I can also add to it.

iPad Air (first gen) running iOS 11.4.1

Fight: a Prize Fight, either Eliza or Big Band (sorry, it was a while ago). I had a marquee Valentine, as did my opponent. Mine: Graveyard Shift. Theirs: Surgeon General. Both Valentines had Trauma Center as their Marquee.

My Trauma Center never triggered, even with certain members of the opposition (Harlequin) doing massive damage to my crew. I can't be certain that the 10% threshold was reached, but I have likely cause to believe that this was true.

More to the point, I killed Surgeon General first, and the Final Stand buff continued to trigger and generate every time I reached the 10% threshold on my attacks. It may be that the trigger is looking for *any* qualifying Valentine.