• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Visual bug constantly getting in my way of playing

nesteaisnasty

Reaction score
So I keep having this awful bug where the screen has a bunch of black squares going from a little space in the corner to the whole screen and it really bugs me and comes in my way of fighting. It appears almost everywhere: fights, pf menu, daily events and others... I tried re-uploading the app or using another device yet I can't get rid of it and it's just making the playtime hellish.photo_2019-03-01_00-16-50.jpg

Yikes - sorry to hear!

Can you share your device and OS version? This might be specific to your device.

Yikes - sorry to hear!

Can you share your device and OS version? This might be specific to your device.
well I've been playing for more than a year and it only started appearing after the 3.0.0 update. i hope it won't bother me for a long time haha but it's not crucial and i still can play tho it is distracting. if you'll have free time then please i would be really happy to get rid of this bug other than that i know you've got a lot of plans on this year so stick to them dw you won't lose a fan. good luck in all of your beginnings!
Huawei T I T-U02 Android version 5.1

well I've been playing for more than a year and it only started appearing after the 3.0.0 update. i hope it won't bother me for a long time haha but it's not crucial and i still can play tho it is distracting. if you'll have free time then please i would be really happy to get rid of this bug other than that i know you've got a lot of plans on this year so stick to them dw you won't lose a fan. good luck in all of your beginnings!
Huawei T I T-U02 Android version 5.1
Lastly, could you attach an image of the GAMEPLAY tab of the Options screen here? Mainly looking to see what your resolution slider is set to. Could you try changing your resolution from PRETTY to FAST or vice versa to see if that changes anything?

Lastly, could you attach an image of the GAMEPLAY tab of the Options screen here? Mainly looking to see what your resolution slider is set to. Could you try changing your resolution from PRETTY to FAST or vice versa to see if that changes anything?
this is my main setting for the resolution. i tried changing it to pretty yet it became so slow i couldn't choose a fighter and it remained glitchy.

Attachments

• photo_2019-03-03_16-29-04.jpg
    photo_2019-03-03_16-29-04.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 7
  • photo_2019-03-03_16-29-03.jpg
    photo_2019-03-03_16-29-03.jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 9
I'll try to repro this on some of our devices. Have you double checked your device performance settings? To my knowledge, Huawei devices sometimes have default settings regarding how apps use battery power and it can effect how those apps run. Make sure that Skullgirls isn't using "battery saver" mode or something like that. Let me know if that helps!

I'll try to repro this on some of our devices. Have you double checked your device performance settings? To my knowledge, Huawei devices sometimes have default settings regarding how apps use battery power and it can effect how those apps run. Make sure that Skullgirls isn't using "battery saver" mode or something like that. Let me know if that helps!
I've been playing with different settings both with my phone settings and in game changes yet it doesn't seem to be any help. Was there any major difference in visual performance after the 3.0.0 update? Could it just be my phone not being able to support it?

There were a lot of optimizations done for 3.0, which should've improved performance! With every update though, the game gets a little bigger and may take a little more juice to run. I haven't had any other players report this happening on their device so it's tricky to pin point. Are there any other apps on your phone that are running while you play that could be impacting the display?

There were a lot of optimizations done for 3.0, which should've improved performance! With every update though, the game gets a little bigger and may take a little more juice to run. I haven't had any other players report this happening on their device so it's tricky to pin point. Are there any other apps on your phone that are running while you play that could be impacting the display?
not that i'm aware of... i'm always trying to minimise the usage of my phone so i barely run a few apps at the same time. yet my phone has seen stuff and maybe it's just no longer able to display the game properly. maybe i should just get a new phone with stronger abilities.