• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

VPN

BlueG

Reaction score
Is using a vpn cosidered cheating?
(My current location sucks at finding anyone in versus mode, rift works fine though)

Nevermind, turning on direct connection works wonder
Sorry, but how do you exactly turn on direct connection? I know this thread is like 2 yrs old but i need answers

I understand that sometimes your location might not be the best for finding players, and using a VPN or proxy can be a way to improve your experience.

Is using a vpn cosidered cheating?
(My current location sucks at finding anyone in versus mode, rift works fine though)
Using a VPN is not necessarily considered cheating, but it may be against the terms of service or user agreement of the game or platform you are using. It is important to check the rules and regulations of the game or platform you are using to determine if using a VPN is allowed or not.

Additionally, using a VPN may give you an advantage in online gaming, as it can allow you to connect to servers in other regions with lower latency or more active player populations. Some players may view this as unfair, especially if it gives you an advantage in versus mode.

Ultimately, whether or not using a VPN is considered cheating depends on the specific context and rules of the game or platform.

Reactions: Erick Draves