• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal "We could not refresh your login with Facebook. Please try logging in via that method again!"

Simon Wu

Reaction score
Just tried to login, clicked the orange "Log In" button, clicked Facebook Login (what I have been using) and then I keep getting this.

Error Code 2.SESSION.0

Phone is iPhone 6S

Hey Simon,

Could you revoke the Skullgirls app permissions from inside Facebook, and then try logging in again?
Have you recently changed your Facebook account login information?

The this error tells us the account information you entered previously isn't valid anymore.

Thanks, for some reason the app's permission had expired and I had to redo it manually. Works now.

Thanks, for some reason the app's permission had expired and I had to redo it manually. Works now.
Would you be able to explain all the steps you took in point form to resolve this issue?
Did you need to reinstall the app, or was revoking app permissions enough?

It seems that as of this morning, Facebook changed some of their authentication data.

Facebook mobile -> profile -> settings -> account settings -> apps -> 'logged in with facebook' -> expired -> renew access

Reactions: p3acock