• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Weird tag in bug..

NoxCock

Reaction score
So recently with the new update, i've encountered a bug where once a battle starts, if i tag in a different
character, the portrait of the previous character remains on the top left corner. It gets worse. Once the model of the recently tagged character enters the fight, the game soft locks for some odd reason. By soft lock i mean i cant do anything with the character at all. they just stand there and take the beating from the enemy AI. I can't tag in another character, use special moves, attack or block until the character that has been softlocked dies. After that the game runs normally. It's a big annoying because i've lost so many prize fights because of this bug.

I use an IPad Mini 2nd Gen that runs on iOS11.

i also run Skullgirls ver. 1.6.0

please help.

Thanks for the report!
We'll look into it, sorry for any lost Prize Fight streaks because of this issue : (

It's a big annoying because i've lost so many prize fights because of this bug.
I imagine this happens pretty often then!

How would you describe the steps to reproduce this bug?

Does it happen only if you tag quickly after the fight starts, or does this seem to happen randomly for any tag at any time?
If there's any other details you could provide, please let us know.

Thanks for the report!
We'll look into it, sorry for any lost Prize Fight streaks because of this issue : (

I imagine this happens pretty often then!

How would you describe the steps to reproduce this bug?

Does it happen only if you tag quickly after the fight starts, or does this seem to happen randomly for any tag at any time?
If there's any other details you could provide, please let us know.

This usually happens when tagging out near the start of a match. I’ve only had a few times where I tagged out during a middle of a match and this happens.

I enter any prize fight or daily event and start any random match. When the announcer finishes announcing and the match starts, I would tag in a character if I were faced with a bad matchup or something. This is where the bug can occur.

So because of this, I have to refrain from switching out characters in my matches, which really sucks.