• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash Wejście do gry/Entering the game

Kinredo

Reaction score
Polish
„Mam problem z zalogowaniem się. Mam konto od ponad dwóch lat i nigdy wcześniej nie miałem takiego problemu. Odkąd zaczęło się nowe wydarzenie, ciągle wyskakuje komunikat, że nie mogę wejść do gry i spróbować później Codziennie nie mogłem się zalogować dopóki nie odinstalowałem gry i wszystko działało aż problem pojawił się ponownie.Nawet po odinstalowaniu nic się nie ładowało, gra zrobiła się szara i nie chciała działać, a ja nie mogę nic zrobić o tym."
English
"I'm having trouble logging in; I've had an account for over two years, and I've never had this issue before. Since the new event started, it keeps saying I can't enter the game and to try later. Every day I couldn't log in until I uninstalled the game, and it worked until the problem occurred again. Even after uninstalling, nothing would load, and the game turned gray and wouldn't work, and I can't do anything about it."

Is this still occurring?

Please share your device information, what you're using to log in (e.g. google, FB) and any other info you can think of.