• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

what did you guys do to your duplucate silvers?

Luke

Reaction score
I just counted, I have 108 silver fighters. I have so many because I always evolve my lvl 30 bronze fighters. I think it would not be effective to evolve then all to gold, but I'm at a loss as to what to do. And i need them to go before the new gold cards, because I saved up about 3.5k thomites and im ready to spend them all once the update happens.

Suggestions please.

I honestly keep all my sliver fighters. I prefer to just max them out and leave them. Using them for exp gain is very small, but if they're maxed out and you know you won't use them, you could do that.

I honestly keep all my sliver fighters. I prefer to just max them out and leave them. Using them for exp gain is very small, but if they're maxed out and you know you won't use them, you could do that.
That what I would like to do, but I never got to it(still lvling bronze here). How long does it take you to max a silver?

That what I would like to do, but I never got to it(still lvling bronze here). How long does it take you to max a silver?
It doesn't take me long, I like to use expert dailies and gold PF's to level them. I can get to high streaks now and each fight in gold PF's gets me about 16k exp.

I am currently grinding all of my silvers up to 40. I don't want to waste the Skill Points, so I want to max them all before evolving any of them. I have... a lot of them too, so I know your pain. They take forever to level up, even with streaks of 50-60 in gold PFs :/

i currently have all of mine sitting at level 20