• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

What is double?

hima

Reaction score
I already talked about minette amd venus now it's time to talk about double, ok so if it's right double it's like a body for the mother of the 2 gods venus and her sister well i wonder what double truly is, double is someone who finds for the skullgirls but the skullheart taked the daliah (or dhalia idk how to whrite it) as a puré heart wish bc it didn't benefit anyone however as i already showed im my another 2 posts I showed that venus has something that looks like mouths to atack and it rekinds me TOO MUCH to double when she grabe one of her blockbusters and when she blocks does that means that venus create double as a body for his mother? Or just because she was bored because double find for skullgirl and skullheart find for a puré heart wish so double was made for fun becaise of venus is playong a video game? Also on double story mode we can see thay she collected candidates for the skullgirl, like finding for the wish that the skull heart wants so what is or why was double made?

Verified: Double is a shapeshifting monster that serves the Trinity. Agent of the Skull Heart.
Speculation: It is hinted Double is the mangled remnants of Queen Lamia and her parasite combined. Centuries ago, Queen Lamia had two daughters, Aeon and Venus. They were killed and the kingdom perished. Its ruins can be seen below Canopolis. Perhaps Queen Lamia was the first Skullgirl.

It is weird, it serves "Mother" but is also is "Mother." Double and the Skull Heart (the SH is in some ways part of the Double entity) are trying to free Aeon and Venus from the between-dimensions realm where they watch various timelines play out. For example, if you play Filia's story mode, she choses to become the Skullgirl to save Carol. This is just one of many possible timelines.

Reactions: hima and Irghen