• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal What is this error?

Queenfry

Reaction score
I'm doing prize fight and I'm getting this error, my wifi is perfectly fine, I keep tapping retry and I keep getting this error

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220902-171628_Skullgirls.jpg
    Screenshot_20220902-171628_Skullgirls.jpg
    222.8 KB · Views: 4
Unfortunately this is a generic connection error. Either there's some issue with your Wi-Fi, the AWS access point in your region or something broke on our servers. It's usually only temporary, but let me know if you're still getting this regularly.

Sorry for reviving an old thread, but I stumbled upon it while searching for similar info. I noticed you're experiencing a connection error during your prize fight. It's frustrating, but it seems like a generic issue that could be related to your Wi-Fi, the AWS access point, or something on the server side. Usually, these errors are temporary. If you're still facing the problem frequently, it might be worth checking out the architecting on AWS courses I found online. They could provide some insights. Greetings, everyone, this is my first time joining the group, and I must say it's an honor to make your acquaintance!

Last edited: