• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other What to expect for Skullgirls Mobile for 2024?

RizeSheela

Reaction score
Perhaps it's about time I should try to mention and address out about what possible improvements and updates to conclude about our Mobile version for 2024.
I will take it straight to the point. No bans no holds and no bad impressions or negative remarks.
(no offense to our dear Devs here 😄)
Just only a little something to mention that to appreciate for what better performances and improvements for our dear HV Devs could do for us as for the New Year opening of 2024 ☺️😉🙌🌟🎇.
IMG_20231201_220324.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20231201_220302.jpg
    IMG_20231201_220302.jpg
    338.2 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: Gaabbzin
My list of important improvement issues that I / We all would want for the New Year of 2024. It's all as it shown:

1.More Daily Event Tickets.
- since with an additional character (Marie) that would be much more beneficial for our newer SGM players out there to have in for Skill Points, Moves and more sweet old good Gold Canopy Treats ☺️😋

... What Wait! Did I forgot to mention How many Tickets?!?
...hmm 3 - 4 tickets? 🙀😱🤨😒🙄😓

NO HONEY DEARS! WE WANT 6 TICKETS DAILY!
PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE!😄😁👍

2. Gift Hearts Issue - Maximize it to 100 instead of 50!
Not more than 50 owned Maximum?
OmG what is this Display of a sudden 😅🤣😂

3. Adding more Milestone Rewards on the Top Final Tier Reward of every Monthly Prize Fight event.

- Ooooh ....Sweet Delicious Diamond Relic at the Far Top of the Mountain Peak Height Scoreboard!!!
HOORAAAY! 🤩😍🙌🌟🥳

...but, uuum,
...Is it really worth it alone that to be?🙄🤔😐
....Now If I were a Dev myself, I would or COULD probably Add Up some extra - BONUS - of a *300k Canopy Gold along with it.
Or perhaps maybe I should Add up some Elemental or Relic Shards aside with that Shiny Diamond Relic 😌🤷🏻‍♀️

and of course, OMG!!! 😱🙀
I also DID Eventually got Twice in a Day the Chaos Shadow Puppet Fukua from the same kind of Relic! 😁😅😂🤣

Attachments

• IMG_20231201_222613.jpg
    IMG_20231201_222613.jpg
    871.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
4. Origin Stories - Complete Full Update on All Characters 's Profile and Bio Story included.

- Marie is Finally in the SGM Game!
Yeaaah HOORAAAY! I LOVE HER! 😄😍🤩🎇☺️👍💖

but uuuum...where's her Story Mode??😐🤨

In Fact, I almost even Forgot.
Did I miss something in here???🙄🤔
Of Course!
- We Don't Have Any Story Mode Origins of our Dahlia or even Anny!!!😱🙀

- to be continued...coming soooooon 🙄😅😪😴

( btw I couldn't afford to have Playstation 4 or Vita. too expensive lool 😅)

Last edited:
5. Audio Voice Settings.

- Like - could we Please put In some setting on Audio Options to just Mute Out that freaking annoying Announcer who keeps saying.... "Incredible!" / "Now That's Soviet Damage!" / " Could We Get Applause from Our Contestants!" / " Just Perfect!" / "You Call That A Fight!" / " Alright Alright Showtime Is Over!".....
(😱😩😵😶☹️😓🤨😑😡🤬) 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻

- It's really annoying and Covers off/out the Background Voice Quotes of our Character Fighters!
- Cannot Hear Marie's sweet Quote Voices at every end Battle! 😥😢🤦🏻

Last edited:
6.Finally - IMPROVEMENT OF THE CABINET OF CURIOSITIES SHOP'S ITEMS.
*REMOVE USELESS BRONZE MOVES AND KEYS FROM THE SHOP PLEASE!!!!

- and that would be all.
"That's All Folks!☺️😁"

Great Thanks to All for reading this.
Great Happy Fun and Cheers!
Best of Luck to All!
☺️🙌👍😉😘

Last edited:
6.Finally - IMPROVEMENT OF THE CABINET OF CURIOSITIES SHOP'S ITEMS.
*REMOVE USELESS BRONZE MOVES AND KEYS FROM THE SHOP PLEASE!!!!

- and that would be all.
"That's All Folks!☺️😁"

Great Thanks to All for reading this.
Great Happy Fun and Cheers!
Best of Luck to All!
☺️🙌👍😉😘
Please god don't remove keys

Please god don't remove keys
well actually I was referring to Bronze Keys and Bronze Moves eventually since they're the easiest to obtain in the game.
Bronze Moves also are obtained from countless various Bronze fighters unlocked from lots of relics summoned at most.
Bronze moves also cannot be rerolled or upgraded enough as Gold Moves so they're totally useless to be displayed at shop.

but eventually It may be possible for me to change up my suggestion here in the far future about the BRONZE KEYS that should be Included at the Shop at least - 15% of the Time Instead.
since because I usually need to get Diamond keys so I get totally irritated from seeing constantly often those annoying useless Bronze keys and Moves.

the shop refreshes every Hour and 24x a day so it's rather very annoying to keep constantly looking at same "crap" that's eventually displayed at a 6 row shopware list.

This MUST BE Taken Into a Real Serious consideration and Update for our Dear Devs here to look into about.

Last edited:
4. Origin Stories - Complete Full Update on All Characters 's Profile and Bio Story included.

- Marie is Finally in the SGM Game!
Yeaaah HOORAAAY! I LOVE HER! 😄😍🤩🎇☺️👍💖

but uuuum...where's her Story Mode??😐🤨

In Fact, I almost even Forgot.
Did I miss something in here???🙄🤔
Of Course!
- We Don't Have Any Story Mode Origins of our Dahlia or even Anny!!!😱🙀

- to be continued...coming soooooon 🙄😅😪😴

( btw I couldn't afford to have Playstation 4 or Vita. too expensive lool 😅)
We now have Marie's Prize Fight available and that's great 👍🤟

but We also may need to have their Story Origins modes updated as well.😅😌🤷🏻‍♀️

I'll be staying active in tune and follow any updates possible if available from here as always. 😎🤓😊

You're absolutely right to mention all of that. They're leaving many important things behind and prioritizing minor aspects. I hope that this year brings about a change, and that the tables turn, with them truly listening to the players.

• Love
Reactions: RizeSheela
You're absolutely right to mention all of that. They're leaving many important things behind and prioritizing minor aspects. I hope that this year brings about a change, and that the tables turn, with them truly listening to the players.
Hello there dear. So sorry for being late to respond in here cause lately I've been very terribly busy on my own both Online and Offline.
Yeah I think there's still more about to add up in here on our mobile version since we could not even see any complete story mode of every character in here or even about our newly emerged Marie.

We are really looking up forward for all the additional changes and feats that our dear devs need to be working up on here for our mobile 😁😉☺️🙃