• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights What's up with the silence on the AI changes?

Have you noticed the AI changes?

• Total voters

Electrickery

Reaction score
A lot of higher-end players have realized that the AI in higher streaks have been tweaked a little (mostly to be more frustrating to play against), but the devs haven't posted anything about AI changes other than the most recent update which didn't mention them at all. It's been a week since their changes but nothing has been posted about how they're trying to tweak the AI or have rolled out some changes that they've been working on. The new AI, as mentioned earlier, is not that fun to play against, especially in higher prize fights streaks where you both have to fight against a wall while also being more attentive of the newer chaotic AI. If the idea behind the new AI is to make the game more engaging, it'd be healthier for the sanity of the players if the health/atk damage values were slightly nerfed for prize fights (400% instead of 500% at max). Ignoring the gameplay tangent, I think HVS should be keeping the players aware about drastic changes like this.

(side note: is it just me or is rift matchmaking also weird right now? it keeps matching me up against a lot of lower level players than before, even up to around 1400~)

(extra side note: gold prize fights scaling was also changed after 5.0.2.2, where the patch notes only say "Optimized some back-end server processes." Again, no transparency on the changes and instead we're given this vague patch that doesn't really communicate anything with us.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Diony
(side note: is it just me or is rift matchmaking also weird right now? it keeps matching me up against a lot of lower level players than before, even up to around 1400~)
Cannot really say anything about tweaks to the Ai, but I can agree that there have been some changes to the matchmaking, for the worse, sadly. At this point, you don't really need strong collection to climb to diamond rank, just sheer will to keep fighting. Also the reason behind higher number for diamond ranks.

I find it a bit disappointing that we were not informed of these changes, even if they are just experimental and temporary.