• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Why does Squiggly always sound like she speaks into a microphone?

TonyPartridge30

Reaction score
Her mouth is sewn shut, for one thing (gosh darn Medicis). Is that echo effect because her "speech" is her thoughts to Leviathan? Is Leviathan amplifying her vocalizations for her at all times?

i think it’s something to do with Leviathan having to help Squigly speak because she can’t due to her mouth being sewn shut. i interpreted it as Squigly is speaking through Leviathan somehow and it has an echo because it’s not really her speaking and it’s coming through Leviathan instead. i don’t really know, it’s not very clear.

Reactions: stale cheeto
Her mouth is sewn shut, for one thing (gosh darn Medicis). Is that echo effect because her "speech" is her thoughts to Leviathan? Is Leviathan amplifying her vocalizations for her at all times?
I'm not too familiar with the lore but I think that's how it works? Her special moves such as Center Stage and Squigly Battle Opera both have Leviathan helping amplify her voice.
upload_2018-6-30_8-50-19.png

I'm not too familiar with the lore but I think that's how it works? Her special moves such as Center Stage and Squigly Battle Opera both have Leviathan helping amplify her voice.
View attachment 1030
Ah, so Lev is the mic. Interesting. If her voice goes through Lev, then that would mean they can't talk at the same time. Must be nice to not worry about trying to talk over each other.
I'll have to listen closely to their voice lines to see if there is ever a scenario where their voices overlap.

Not sure where exactly I got it from (Eliza's thread of fate in 2nd Encore perhaps) but I had always thought that the Skull Heart gave Squigly telepathy as well as reanimating her. Leviathan is obviously involved somehow but I was of the mind that it's not entirely his doing.

Reactions: p3acock