• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

why my characters die instantly?

gacsoadi

Reaction score
Hi. When i'm doing rift battles i noticed that sometimes when i'm about to kill an enemy (much lower level than my character), my character simply die instantly, even if im in full hp, and the enemy survives. Is this a catalyst or what? It's verry annoying, because sometimes i lose a fight because of this. I'm relatevly new to this game.

Well there could be some reasons considering rifts:
1. Some variants can inflict damage dealt to them(Dread Locks,Tremble Maker) or inflict damage upon death(Immoral Fiber, Blue Screen) and some can gain thorns so fast and stack them up reflecting damage(Shadow Ops, Criminal Mind) and some can cast Doom(Stage Fright, Wind Stalker and Xenomorph)
2. Catalysts : Some catalysts can reflect damage(Dont Poke the Buer, Frost Armour) I am not sure if any cata
3. Last one : Modifiers involving gain of thorns(Devil's Snare) and Doom infliction (Infected Flesh).
Hope it helps:)

When i'm doing rift battles i noticed that sometimes when i'm about to kill an enemy (much lower level than my character), my character simply die instantly, even if im in full hp, and the enemy survives.
It would be very helpful if you provide more details:

- Is this only happening in Rift Battles, not in Prize Fights or Daily fights?
- After you see such unexpected event again, please, take time to check the node modifiers (including Catalysts) and tell us.
- Please, tell us exactly which Fighter did you use, which Fighter did the opponent use?

There could be either a reasonable explanation (@Nefelibata provided some suggestions) or this may be a bug. Anyway, we can't figure it out without more information.

Well there could be some reasons considering rifts:
1. Some variants can inflict damage dealt to them(Dread Locks,Tremble Maker) or inflict damage upon death(Immoral Fiber, Blue Screen) and some can gain thorns so fast and stack them up reflecting damage(Shadow Ops, Criminal Mind) and some can cast Doom(Stage Fright, Wind Stalker and Xenomorph)
2. Catalysts : Some catalysts can reflect damage(Dont Poke the Buer, Frost Armour) I am not sure if any cata
3. Last one : Modifiers involving gain of thorns(Devil's Snare) and Doom infliction (Infected Flesh).
Hope it helps:)
You really know what you are saying... I love reading this.