• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Windswept needs a huge nerf: Will Star Shine get buffed?

hieungoctran

Reaction score
Please tell me that Star Shine is gonna get buffed someday guys. It takes too much time for her to get Precision+Blessing+Immunity and she often get killed before she can actually get those buffs due to the lack of Meter Control like Wither or Slow from Annie's kit, while Windswept can get both Precision+Evasion after like 5 seconds. And I'm not gonna lie, Evasion is much stronger than Immunity+Blessing.

Besides from that, Windswept also make the better use of Evasion and Enrage than Snake Bite and Djinn Frizz respectively. Easier 5 enrages than Djinn Frizz, easier Permanent Precision than Star Shine and Snake Bite's evasion but a little bit better. How could it possible for a Gold fighter to have better SA than the combination of all 3 Diamond Fighters at the same time?

Take a look at this monster, Filia's bleed and Permanent Precicion+Evasion+Enrage are so broken. She can deal huge damage over time by Ringlet Spikes, Precision and Enrage while remaining untouchable.

Edit: Since I can't add link to my video here, please type the link below to see how ridiculous Windswept is after the update. As you can see, the AI had no chance to counterattack, and Windswept just used her normal attack rapidly without using any SM and BB. Now imagine LV1 Windswept using 3 or more ringlet spikes to destroy the toughest 500% bonus defenders.

775D5313-BD44-427F-B647-8F1420B6ABAA.jpeg

Last edited:
First, she doesn't get permanent Evasion, second her precision is conditional unlike Star, third evasion is weak to multihits. Lastly, we needed a variant to counter fighters like Death Wish, not everyone has Star Shine.

Reactions: Erick Draves
First, she doesn't get permanent Evasion, second her precision is conditional unlike Star, third evasion is weak to multihits. Lastly, we needed a variant to counter fighters like Death Wish, not everyone has Star Shine.
She is so OP thats all. Overpowered even the strongest Diamond fighters.

Windswept is not nearly as infallible as you think. For one, she is outright gets killed by Tainted Blood Painwheels when the precision is up. Second, defenders with Deadeye access (mainly Dahlias and Volatility Doubles) can hit through the evade and make getting the precision going much tougher. Third, she isn't a hard Unholy Host counter. While the new Windswept is definitely strong, she has enough weaknesses to where she doesn't outright cheese the entire game the way Unholy Host can.

Reactions: choriflancito