• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved x11 Premiere Relic just dissapear

PotterOne

Reaction score
Hello everyone, well the thing is i bought a x11 Premiere Relic pack, i ewas going to open it all of them but sadly my phone just turned off, after charging the phone, i open SG and all my Premirre Relics dissapear, i dont know if the relics opens by itself or what, so im a bit worried. im gonna lose my 1k of teonite? can someone of support team help me?

Pd: Post this as a bug cuz' seems like it is.

Im embarrased now, today i just found that i got 1 gold character so i guess they opened by itself! but you guys should idk show some notification or something.

Yeah it can be sort of weird like that but at the end of the day the app crashing is an error in of itself so typically it's common sense to check all possible outcomes. Thing is, I'm not sure the devs are in a good position to be working on a system that detects when the app has crashed because I can imagine that that would be a complicated process and would simply demand more resources than would be viable for such a project.

Same thing just happened to me. My tablet didn't turn off but I had sent the app to the background before opening them and then forgot about it. So when I opened it again it restarted and my relics as well as the teonite were gone. I'm assuming now, that I got the fighters, but it's difficult to tell among ~250 fighters as I don't have any new golds or diamonds.

I think, a much better approach would be, if you didn't have to open Relics right after buying them and then they would just stay in the relic menu if the device turns off.