• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other XP Boost Shenanigans

einwasill

Reaction score
XP Boosts are an awesome feature, however their inclusion makes any time you spend in-game without any boost uptime feel like a waste. That by itself isn't much of an issue seeing as if you're smart you'll never outright run out of boosts, but i have an issue with how 4h boosts are seemingly rarer to obtain than the 12h ones when they're supposed to be lesser in value.
The minmaxer in me tells me the only possible way to make these items worth their while is if i'm gonna be playing the game for at least half of their full duration, which is very much manageable with 4h boosts but not so much with their tripled counterpart, but I never really find myself owning any of the former while the game showers me with the latter (albeit not enough so that I'd never feel guilty about spending them whenever).
Similarly to how you can uptrade ten pinks gifts for a gold one, I wish I had the option to perhaps convert my 12h Boosts into three of their smaller version, and while we're at it perhaps the addition of an even shorter, two-hour variation of the item would resolve this issue twice over.
I've spent a good bit of cash on the game which I'll never regret but the chokehold that 12h boosts can sometimes have on me and my free time is making me consider quitting and I really wish that weren't the case > <.
Thanks for reading, peace out! >o'ω'o<

Reactions: SvenZ