• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Zuzuska's AIR Diamond Evaluation

Zuzuska

Reaction score
~Whoosh Swoosh~
We’re jumping the gun and flying into the Air Diamond Eval!
This is not a perfect tier list, but hopefully it will help you decide on who to use those valuable Elemental Essences on or maybe you’ll save them for if you can pull one of the top tiers.
I'm splitting this list into Offensive Diamonds and Defensive Diamonds.
Our potential Candidates this time are:
Star Child, Galactic Glamour, Timeless Hero, Hype Man, Bassline, G.I. Jazz, Toad Warrior, Armed Forces, Nunsense, Evergreen Evil, Bloody Valentine, Hair Apparent, Windswept, Rough Copy, Chameleon Twist, Vaporwave Vixen, Ms. Trial, Claw & Order, Buzzkill, Heavy Reign, Ivy League, Star-Crossed, Sketchy, Pea Shooter, Prototype, Gang Green, Poltergust, Scrub, and Surgeon General. *what a mouthful*
TOP CHOICES:
1ccDOv3OOkAVH2VbDU1G6tzJB2nl6irgVMGE5yZG48nXXX9M6pHXJ2oWmit4NjgqAiA1R1SmYq1HJYQS7-3bYEu0EBdmQ-3Q1MQpz_Zg6N0jOmb1hvx_HYJvbNy4DPxTAZtKvY83
jcnH2oYp_icXKBx2HomUCgLUM-md6WuEvqfL1ZAXlasMW0inMJy5p99hOxxz5RL4U7UWWZmX6UukGCwIiZ6r4Apabec1FpZG4JYFDN51OLiPUdG3U1RHgZkaP6m0Gg9UeAV38eQZ

Gains Permanent Enrage stacks for crushing enemies, and inflicts heavy bleed to whittle them down. Terrific Candidate for Diamond Evolution and she has a chance to survive BB3s with the Armor on Crit MA.
Qj7eCnflkanVn4OUnkr7AF03Mng0WMGlyo7kkNVLwk9W890hh57KOZVd4ULvTljwbyR0HvlMBQtqS_DvVTDSAEbWGrgiIWYiq1lHlmWJKaC4tcSTh50Oj-gzbMDtjKF5isaxyHs5
7Osi2TE89uvQ09PUrXLoVwVvWZUF4cCXdvwNehcwyaV4aHBDq7NSLMA0s96dr_BnpuRviHPGqYNNN286bKWph3qjb8H9QgRr9NmMHfUOsr5x9gw0X0ghNhXaD8phX3Hxg0lTdLHg

Tremendous damage when the opponent has a full BB which is pretty much the entire battle unless you manage it. Poltergust also gains BB Meter like nothing when there are buffs present on either your team or the enemy’s. Be sure to avoid using moves that can inflict Wither or reduce enemy meter when you want to deal more damage.
z-L8X2imPq2CcX2X0IjduhpeAZJGwdBhOWBjEAeqc1X-BvtguBRAohCZWGXQRAgPL6WeXL3AIVJK-pCGWEEgYTBnf2K9O29KSmikw5-2_VukciqppAWUBZcGs548eR0da38PLlsR
jQ_ydsGCVoddYQnY33hxknP0JYZKBke2B8H5Q7xpzvTOHqFAmVpVsfARvUDYtXtHt6LG2l9_xwrThzzixPTf5iQSLcR2MKy-KDo4qiaWFgU5EG5GMmACSSJswqaWGpKHIWAPPAbZ

Resets Debuff Timers on critical hits, can inflict Bleed, Death Mark, and Armor Break with special moves. She also disables and manages BBs and Special Move usage. You can also use another fighter to inflict a bunch of Debuffs and then tag in C&O to reset them. Add a Sundae School and those debuffs will be even longer. Great damage as a Ms Fortune but very squishy.
IefDQZ7-ju06sBj7Yn13Lg1JK5DONJayU8AVjN0Ym-E6U4lCu5dHW78JOl79Gm2VWWfnz66yE7wur-uQEylhkUXTn6I66z6g3CSXAeLRZ4TNuRV9iL9VXAxPESCTqGqxZgMkAzV2
Apse-HEFbfZm3l-K1qSK3P8r8hkRLQtUOoVIrOMUVgo-zkWBRpKRa-92LSf_SW5_vFJvryTrLeuUaEi6g24PzfszGxb2aOuV-F2xYmi-L7NUuS62LzvF0GF3SPgmQWF-8vu6JzGP

Difficult to acquire due to being locked away in the Stormy Relic. If you manage to pick her up she’s great though! Can equip Egret Dive or Motorcross Brigade for easy access to stun outside of her SA1. Deals great damage comparable to Primed even without enrage stacks. Takes some finesse but she does great at Diamond.
GREAT/DECENT:
cj44IcNuTfE3F9OreEpzIFbhGyHbJXPwiyEoDT1hM6mGEVb5ZU7o1_jEOU3qLp-vYkQdxOYj6lpZPa7BSsIcWNnmbaJDhblso1cK2MMweNUPivQhEKzEgBTdU-MpbMhyV7fcERUG
kqCA3IXTMWQFWWYNwK6SwfV_osagGCsOpEVLh16uYdzGFfVutz5_vooo_EUye8dRzDBhSLOn-8llZTjj0e0mgrZuso06IRyXhu8HWypdxWphDMZpLoD9ctz9ch-tVCXJoVf1c_Mk

Toad Warrior is capable of great damage with her 50% damage bonus while a BB is fully charged. Additionally, as long as she stands close to the enemy her BBs charge by themselves so you never really run out unless you take on Wither or Disable BB. Pack multiple BBs to take full advantage of her Charge generation. Cerebella also has great base stats.
zPF9q_cxpYDNeoQbnsfp8Rfuwp2QvUacHOhk-5JMdEXGIXi_tSDL_Z_NpFLz5jJZD9FYXAIRmf0u4q98SN4zP0mhTRv5AHU7PdjRsttHy9uWhK8W66jUeCPsdJqJup5rIgBk0Sib
PXXC18C-lNf5ZgMCMSNp3ioKS6q9Yz1hhwqdfxBsyC52PV65xfIXGV6yQAXESYUUlJujuK3FH8jMWSV2Q0C_X9xP_4Ayks8UoFpSp2DR0PCqiLSEEqowve8EpzeXF0nv8qRY2Qm5

Fantastic as a support for any other fighter granting Heavy Regen and Immunity every 30 seconds. She also performs well as a back-up carry by gradually gaining permanent enrage stacks as the fight goes on. As a Valentine she has poor atk values that can be remedied by using multiple Countervenoms.
SRpPTq1-SyWDWvnh5i90F-BeX4wpfOaydKhaq4b72PHNkad54NT4o5fSLX7fuHSy62lcuifMJqNucVYCK36uFIUNYbHxM-Lp0FlU8s61YYDosy9ki6Tq7yqgM22eSfOvx5zXMNbN
LE3hfTVToKGPqMXTzN9501CIRp6Szhr_y86Z4jibpFgTMoI3LXJlegop6SKacIhyBBPrKIt5Hx9NmHFlLJ_sjlvigJ14vC_yw0K7LXxi8Tv59wdMPHKazLxL99B8bPmMm560nxhe

Great in the player's hands, the Unflinching while walking is a bit hard to utilize but you can very easily control the fight and ensure you get some Miasma/Thorns stacks to pummel down the enemy. She's a bit slower to start on dealing damage and takes time to build up though.
6i85QK6ftHs9eFN8dc8hV4f8o4qpBjTpwKXSi3UGOq-WMO9ZdWZ1-X_54NKqVLeqYYyjz7oEWYCMr3Z4OR0Dv8JuZ10nZNu_TRujG01xdEkTEFWVp3e6Gq8o7qCcxcj9NBaNAlrD
R5qoXAjML5lghTsjsWU7vSb6VlxUQAqyYEFAJcEIjK8ZEIsMSOth1KAvrRaqJX8ci_NlVVMkt82HbdHxMTXwmgbtaAYIBH14quudCMz71Q0aR7qW0bPFfcD3xF7EgQVPK7Bciz9A

GGreen can lodge enemies into a corner and pretty much gain permanent Miasma and spam BBs to keep them there. Terrifying if used correctly. The only thing she gains to note from Diamond evolution is more HP and ATK to start the snowball rolling.
KLOTYjE-a982xYvpPiCeK2R9J0hngPzYuKe-9x1sJ4yFgBGXkjTUKaNUy3Noq96-4SrduUP2YY1puD6oTZQ3izk6xA9Q0iTixO8jrl3057ZR_R94WjtKZtu2DthBbWvElZlsejc_
VL9Vv_airvCR9DihkHBy-vTo1iFB3lExndLegSVPeZOYEL6Pgx_leFYQNjIgpC3GER7h5ElRATGpSizzxNJBR6P9tYVngHxJirNekkDBgWhZur_PvyyfqHOqSl29ISlFKi1im_nn

Annie that utilizes the newer Debuffs/Buffs: Auto Block and Guard Break. Pack a Sundae School and a Sheltered in the back and you’ve got yourself a great carry that can inflict tons of damage and break through blocking opponents like a hot knife through butter.
hAuLKYSzqu04FmgcWkA_pnkVIEldq9HrjTkL84PzoFsEg6Mp7PvIrpW3cEBIWfOEuJsrFE-xicKX_n15dh6cXGBArSaRZvOn68010asZGlUDVBSJw7WD1m1z9fkYdSlmXKJ_jMix
3zwhzpPu0xZykKy7N1eCtOhnFWFBeHIiJhjK0Eq5jQ4F2ENv8irzRG0YmEG71SLW_ubqqGBiHoaQpIB5lz5WmXq9zu2hix8R2YE0LQPPExhZfgcT1qji36dzSiPZoAv9IiPzJJnQ

Despite being a Defensive Filia, she actually performs decently as an offensive attacker gaining Haste and Enrage by swiping to the left. With many moves and BBs inflicting Bleeds she can hold her own and you can purposefully throw her at projectiles although there's a 50% chance that you'll get hit anyway and most likely die. Kit is a bit clunky, can perform well with the right playstyle. Gains great usage of stat boosts from Diamond Evolution due to having Enrage in part of her kit.
HONORABLE MENTION:
iKksDCOO7vuqDcmACJSwae04LGL3avvC-l33yQjpMySA-L53kRcNe4axJy_VKqppI9iSsS173F3g5BYb-C8mwEw9bwY0vcgDU89VTfVjikNxv3PUrHXdpRLUpHyNFmJluhj8ZzMa
qJ1lbA23pLQknVch4yo5VpEubjBavLb9_0m_G34H3OdbRhcq7IgVM0OZL7N4Ln-08QDH-xoHUwFhlHhSBuYTqrj8xpYzqb2VFIs1wHzGF_jOOS2ZAVcgRRPZTOClS22gS2VCLZ_P

Not the most incredible offensive fighter, however, she is the only fighter in the game that is capable of supporting by increasing Buff durations. Able to remove her own debuffs and gain regen and thorns whenever not at an Elemental Disadvantage but this can't be commonly relied on because of her needing to be attacked. I'd make her an honorable mention in that she provides a unique supporting role for the main damage dealer like a Primed or Vaporwave Vixen. Diamond Evolution isn't needed for her supporting ability though; so it's up to the player's discretion.
TOP CHOICES:
Honestly these 3 top Choices are DEADLY. Their self buffing capability and SAs pair extremely well together as well, so I'd consider their positions pretty much interchangeable. I would evolve all of them.
iKksDCOO7vuqDcmACJSwae04LGL3avvC-l33yQjpMySA-L53kRcNe4axJy_VKqppI9iSsS173F3g5BYb-C8mwEw9bwY0vcgDU89VTfVjikNxv3PUrHXdpRLUpHyNFmJluhj8ZzMa
qJ1lbA23pLQknVch4yo5VpEubjBavLb9_0m_G34H3OdbRhcq7IgVM0OZL7N4Ln-08QDH-xoHUwFhlHhSBuYTqrj8xpYzqb2VFIs1wHzGF_jOOS2ZAVcgRRPZTOClS22gS2VCLZ_P

Able to remove her own debuffs and gain regen and thorns whenever not at an Elemental Disadvantage. Can be quite unpredictable by swapping elements and if she gets out of control it becomes a totally different fight. Pack a Surgeon General in the back and the fight becomes one that you have to really plan out for.
FWshfprWFCBINzGr0DafaEbCd70yqd2cne8yF9bSastIERezY1jWRe7MXPEoDKD-Kc4Zkz2Msi9H7gMvQcZsAqPcWJWaX88Fxqk0z2MhPkCGNnpm7u8_qRX6F10R6PIhxUKk4XzP
CmJOWqI_ck-aAeeqyUc1KkOBca2O3yZB5Upk8EkYTjUdOLGWfP2qhVwiGgkbkmPos6nKciw1_mDTAioTb-E02vpjiTELPvOskzqTyA_ThH3b6kWI5RPNmiUPzeL4tUq-U0Be3ep4

Great supporting capability with granting Heavy Regen and Immunity to her team, also makes the enemy prioritize using outtakes to try and bring her out. Not the hardest to dispatch of herself though. Capable of being immune to bleeds or grant Final Stand to her allies.
SRpPTq1-SyWDWvnh5i90F-BeX4wpfOaydKhaq4b72PHNkad54NT4o5fSLX7fuHSy62lcuifMJqNucVYCK36uFIUNYbHxM-Lp0FlU8s61YYDosy9ki6Tq7yqgM22eSfOvx5zXMNbN
LE3hfTVToKGPqMXTzN9501CIRp6Szhr_y86Z4jibpFgTMoI3LXJlegop6SKacIhyBBPrKIt5Hx9NmHFlLJ_sjlvigJ14vC_yw0K7LXxi8Tv59wdMPHKazLxL99B8bPmMm560nxhe

Can get out of control really quickly if not handled properly. Forces the opponent to take on an extremely aggressive playstyle otherwise the Miasma stacks build up fast. It also prevents you from dispatching her with ease while your HP and BB meters are draining. Gaining Unflinching while Idling/Walking is rarely used by the CPU and can generally be ignored.
GREAT/DECENT:
vkNJZ5liQZxB_1AmTDTV2iljezWwW0RF0OzC-666wlYsPFQxNcQBbizVpfPCTtgk9UQROpYvwUBjcRorCzpCcKWVTz8XlpGEkBmou_VZ80bFeNQEWPDMx5ZKw5nfkJjaIThrfjJF
xMopUO_B7Xlhh9EmYTxAciOsYWB44C5fnit-Y-OY6BN8FClSzceehnKs7Y5WzRdNrxna-VwTzUf3bcz0Q5tevHNnCCGqb9CZQKWTrgdXh8kKrsXH2_alFLuYud-rQaS6UU4Gsgsk

Very general defense plan, very high HP pool as a Cerebella so she takes hits very well. Has a 5% chance of gaining Armor and Unflinching on hit so players need to beware of using multi-hit moves against her. 5% is a very low chance though, so she has fallen a bit from her top tier level of defensive grace. Might be buffed in the future.
i5xu69OC2TfpznD0Ir-smZaxoIU4WovabE82DVFKyZZghBKho2yYSRj1sK8tW3pkPc-PN0eIfYJ5Zmc_kKj7SC7udd3lM0AQ-ONEEVPV0DmhwGGEpi094Vy61NpAhOoIc_XNku5a
Ht5B4tb7pno6k2ltnZNDuj2tTTbW4uw0la7fRQPnwuY35YFdgIPXlRGwjFRCi9tLKXP-zX-UkCzCIRyozyovxrzoSNWGR63JpKcXMsPIr52rlyjly4uEuJPbIgYEnJP4ep3_hAk0

Self-Buffers have to beware of granting Poltergust 100% BB3 meter in a matter of seconds. Capable of 1 Hit K.Oing many fighters with her 100% bonus damage against full BB Meter opponents.
KLOTYjE-a982xYvpPiCeK2R9J0hngPzYuKe-9x1sJ4yFgBGXkjTUKaNUy3Noq96-4SrduUP2YY1puD6oTZQ3izk6xA9Q0iTixO8jrl3057ZR_R94WjtKZtu2DthBbWvElZlsejc_
VL9Vv_airvCR9DihkHBy-vTo1iFB3lExndLegSVPeZOYEL6Pgx_leFYQNjIgpC3GER7h5ElRATGpSizzxNJBR6P9tYVngHxJirNekkDBgWhZur_PvyyfqHOqSl29ISlFKi1im_nn

Kind of scary to have a random chance of blocking the final hit of a combo string or launcher when critted. Counters crit-based fighters like Sheltered, Dragon Brawler, and Purrminator. Unfortunately held back a bit because of Silver Base Stats.
1d7R4l4Pkuq2UlLo5K5sOkVcTUf-Y31FZ-gdQGkV5pBFL_7MkRFIcwMqLuWuWZ0vZR5sYrCofMzUVouM31Axj4zAUQpq0fSKGcudMJykCwGojGO3wK_4F55YCaqtWS9YfXGUEq0o
Sbdm8vqU5unOSnrrna3FsdZLVuwv7x7rAmXrGcs96wIOIGXHqMItrZlViTibM3cR49ZELoX8R2K-IxFzyV8VSKvnqAGJYNKebO4h2ychdFq549ymafK032G54_ab7XhJKLZTLEMA

Great Support, doesn’t do too much on her own though. Grants Immunity and Haste on tag ins for all teammates.
hAuLKYSzqu04FmgcWkA_pnkVIEldq9HrjTkL84PzoFsEg6Mp7PvIrpW3cEBIWfOEuJsrFE-xicKX_n15dh6cXGBArSaRZvOn68010asZGlUDVBSJw7WD1m1z9fkYdSlmXKJ_jMix
3zwhzpPu0xZykKy7N1eCtOhnFWFBeHIiJhjK0Eq5jQ4F2ENv8irzRG0YmEG71SLW_ubqqGBiHoaQpIB5lz5WmXq9zu2hix8R2YE0LQPPExhZfgcT1qji36dzSiPZoAv9IiPzJJnQ

Yuck.
Don’t get me wrong, a chance of avoiding projectiles is great as there are many of them in the game. But it’s just a 50% chance, and you can just avoid bringing projectiles into the equation at all against her. Fun concept of weaving in and out of combat gaining enrage stacks, but the CPU does not utilize that at all. She can catch players off guard with a sudden evasion of a Hurting Hurdle or maybe even a Lonesome Lenny, but her HP pool is just too low and her easily avoidable inconsistent gimmick make her not worth it in my opinion.
That's the list for now! Kept it a bit shorter, to save time.
If your fighter was not listed it does not mean the fighter is bad per se. You are free to use whichever character you like the most to your own discretion.
There's this one YouTuber that uses Rerun, Sketchy, and Bassline in an insane fashion. It takes alot of patience, labbing combos, and skills to master. Meanwhile I just lazily do a regular full jab combo with Buzzkill to beat my enemies.
Let me know what you think, would love to hear feedback and change up some rankings.

Last edited:
For Offence:
What about Nunsense?
She is a true monster for water based rift nodes.

Where is Toad Warrior, bud?

For Defence:
My brain generally stops processing when I see a Vaporwave Vixen.
She should be in "Top Choices".
You gotta be very quick at the start of match and be very aggressive throughout the match, if you are not using any buff-eraser or Eliza.

Those thorns and miasma can very easily change the tide of any match.

And Armed Forces? She is very inferior to VV.

Reactions: Disasterrr19
What about Nunsense?
Thanks for the feedback!
Nunsense possesses Natural Bronze stats and her having to be at an Elemental Advantage makes using her a little more complicated than usual reliable fighters. You also have to time your blocks so you don't accidentally change your element. IMO she seems clunky and harder to use compared to other fighters. I'll check out some videos on how she performs and she may move up to the list.
Where is Toad Warrior, bud?
I actually had Toad Warrior slip my mind, she's definitely great at Diamond. Added.
My brain generally stops processing when I see a Vaporwave Vixen.
She should be in "Top Choices".
You gotta be very quick at the start of match and be very aggressive throughout the match, if you are not using any buff-eraser or Eliza.
Those thorns and miasma can very easily change the tide of any match.
And Armed Forces? She is very inferior to VV.
My rating is a bit skewed because I usually immediately throw my Red Velvet at any VV so I never have to deal with her Miasma/Thorns. I can see why she would be a major issue without a proper counter measure.
She'll move up.
True, AF needs a buff imo, maybe add the new Auto Block buff to her kit as well and that'd make her a way bigger issue.

Reactions: Art3mes
Another great list! I just wanted to note that Vaporware is hands down one of my favorite air fighters! At 10K fighter score she can easily clear Peacock's Master boss node. She is a monster for both offense and defense so I'd rate her very highly. I also think Surgeon is one of the best air fighters as well. She is great support but she can also carry herself like few Valentines.

I didn't see Evergreen Evil here but she is useful as support and can be tough on defense too. I'm planning to dia mine eventually because she pairs well with lots of fighters such as VV.

• Love
Reactions: Zuzuska and Art3mes
Another great list! I just wanted to note that Vaporware is hands down one of my favorite air fighters! At 10K fighter score she can easily clear Peacock's Master boss node. She is a monster for both offense and defense so I'd rate her very highly. I also think Surgeon is one of the best air fighters as well. She is great support but she can also carry herself like few Valentines.

I didn't see Evergreen Evil here but she is useful as support and can be tough on defense too. I'm planning to dia mine eventually because she pairs well with lots of fighters such as VV.
Thank you!
Vaporwave should actually have a place in the Offense list, thanks for reminding me. I've added her.
Also, Evergreen is among the top choices in the defense list. I wasn't going to consider her to be on the Offense list because of her lacking any personal damage-boosting capabilities, but I just placed her as an Honorable Mention in Offence. Solely for her unique supporting capability of Top Tier Fighters like Primed or Jawbreaker. Diamond Evolution isn't needed for her supporting ability though; so it's up to the player's discretion.