• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

New profile posts

Does anyone know if for the October monthly PF there's a chance you could start the match with perma stun? I'm a bit curious on the debuff pool we could end up being in..! 👀💦
Well, that's it. It's been an honor juggling combos and farming coins with you guys. Wish us to come out of it alive.

That's a wrap...
Erick Draves
Erick Draves
We are used to see conflicts in history books and tv documentals, but this if a really terrifing situation where I actually know someone who is going to war. Somebody who played with us and now has to get his life in the line.

That said, I can not tell how much awful is all this situation for you. Please be safe, make the right choices... or... And... ****... what do I say? Everything seems meanless here in this lines, I... just... well, we don´t want to miss you out there dude!!
Erick Draves
Erick Draves
"IT´S... not showtime at all"
Disasterrr19
Disasterrr19
Well, as long as you are getting my Gifts on daily basis, that means I am still alive and kicking, even though being on the run...
I don't like or WANT ads in the viewing parlor that auto-open the Google Play app...Looking at you "Dan the Man"...
I'm glad I didn't evolve my Graveyard Shift to gold; with her ICU ability, she was perfect for beating that silver-only Assassin's Greed node in Going All In - Master
  • Wow
Reactions: I Am [Uchiha]
I Am [Uchiha]
I Am [Uchiha]
you cleared it... i was thinking of using purrfect dark or twisted mettle to bleed her out... I'll try the graveyard shift now
Altair the Heretic
Altair the Heretic
Good luck!
Altair the Heretic
Altair the Heretic
The problem with just bleeding her out is that she'll regenerate health if you're also bleeding. Since the Sadism modifier makes you bleed constantly, you need something to get rid of bleeds, which is where ICU comes in. GS's Curse ability is the final nail in the coffin for AG. Of course, luck still has to be on your side because of the fighter score difference
Here's a thought:

In the upcoming update, Can we have a new game mode where we fight 4v4?
Altair the Heretic
Altair the Heretic
I doubt that'll happen because the PC game only allows up to 3v3
I Am [Uchiha]
I Am [Uchiha]
they made the game... i believe they can make anything happen in it...
I hate when valentine resurrects dead team mates
I Am [Uchiha]
I Am [Uchiha]
Killjoy is the most troublesome and annoying valentine... infact all vals are annoying
Altair the Heretic
Altair the Heretic
Eh, for me Scrub, Oh Mai, and Pyro-Technique aren't bad to fight. Kill Joy and Assassin's Greed are definitely the most annoying though
I Am [Uchiha]
I Am [Uchiha]
include last hope (who you have to kill twice and surgeon general, actually the annoying thing about vals is the "forbidden procedure" blockbuster and their prestige ability... plus the trauma center marquee that doesn't allow you to kill her team mate immediately... NOW imagine fighting a diamond level killjoy/last hope/surgeon general, all with forbidden procedure, last hope with ICU and the other two with trauma center... **** just got real
I gotta finish that orchestral cover of Paved With Good Intentions I was working on. I lost motivation for it a few months ago, but now I kind of want to resume working on it
I feel like there should be separate stage backgrounds for Lab 0 and Lab 8, because it's a bit immersion-breaking when you're supposed to be in Lab 0 but you can see Stanley and Ileum and everyone else in the background