• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

New profile posts

It's early, I know, but this Prestige thing feels...gimmicky?
evilgordo
evilgordo
Ok, we have 'another' use for dupes, but if Prestige is only gained for XP saccing, that feels sus... We're being 'tricked' into using identical dupes for XP (which we know is not that efficient for leveling). Sure, we get all the SP, but so what? And do we need an "X-factor" effect in SGM? (I wasn't impressed with it in MvC3). Maybe if we gain Prestige for Evolving using identical dupes, that might be a bit better. Well, those my thoughts, now to wait for the details to trickle out...
evilgordo
evilgordo
And that still leaves the issue of Diamonds. You can only sac to Diamonds for XP...so if what if your main Diamond is already maxed out? You're saccing dupes for SP and Prestige? Oof, how many dupes will it take to max out Prestige? And would it be better to just level up dupe Diamonds for your collection?
Prestige abilities?! Oh boy, now we’re gonna have to rewrite the tier lists all over again. If these PA’s have the same game changing impacts as the MA’s. Val’s MA’s are no joke.
Diony
Diony
Oh Boy2
BallotBoxer
BallotBoxer
At minimum, it looks like PAs might be "boost Fighter Strength (increase in all stats) at the cost of eating a duplicate." I hope there is an offense/defense benefit choice involved. These PAs could make up for some of the weaker MAs out there.
Dusty00
Dusty00
What I gathered and discussed in discord. Still need more info but speculations:
PA is per character not variant. Each dupe provides 10 lvs. 10 dupes to max PA.
PA charges over time and likely requires a condition to activate when charged. Higher PA level charges it faster.
Does not boost stats like MA. Adds utility rather than raw strength.
@ anyone who knows me from the discord: it has a massive security issue so I won't be in the SGM discord for a minute. You can get hacked even without your username and password exposed, and with 2fa on. Look at the top reply here for more info
Reactions: rexturtle1120
Scorialimit
Scorialimit
The discord app is a web browser, so it's extremely easy to inject javascript that waits until you're offline to start the payload, a scam link for "free nitro". They can do this without your username, password, or 2FA.

You're probably fine if your account sent these messages, but change your password in case I'm wrong. Definitely change your password if you clicked on any of those links, as you're definitely at risk.
They're teasing the duplicate update from June again. Maybe it will arrive for Halloween? 🎃