• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

New profile posts

4.2 to 4.3 (Fukua) was about 12 weeks. 4.4 to 4.5 (Annie) was 6 weeks. So perhaps expect 5.1 (full, all relics release for Umbrella) to be mid-June? ☔
evilgordo
evilgordo
Here's hoping...but with all the Umbrella Relic offers in the store having 80 days left...it might be a bit longer...I just don't remember if the Annie Relic offers were still available after 4.5.
ZeoW
ZeoW
I think it depends on the features they're planning to implement next. Annie's 4.5 update was a "last patch before the year ends" kind of deal while Fukua's 4.3 patch was LOADED with new features and changes.

I would expect 5.1 to be like 4.3. Based on the roadmap, I think Move Refinements or Everest Challenges would be tackled next. I think that would take a lot of development time. Here's hoping for July release!
Finally done with my Umbrella PVP video!
Reactions: Art3mes
Art3mes
Art3mes
either your opponents are noob lmao or you are a god in pvp

nice thumbnail btw . well done

english audio ?? eww
There's one impostor among us..

JlhNody.jpeg
What type of build is more suited for Vaporwave Vixen? Defensive or Offensive. Or any other?
Reactions: Erick Draves
Disasterrr19
Disasterrr19
Offense: actually, it does not matter much if you invest in ATK, PIERCE or METER here, her main tool is Miasma anyway. Offensive stats would not hurt tho, HP% is good too. Head Over Heels for BB3, it gives you a stack of Miasma while the opponent is in the air before the blast. Snuggle is wonderful, unblockable self-healing high-damage BB. BFF! for one-hit killer. Goodnight Kiss for Wither, but you should not worry about the opponent's Meter because of Miasma.
Disasterrr19
Disasterrr19
Wraith's Wrath MA for both variants.
Art3mes
Art3mes
Help, I'm addicted to cabinet Peckish Relics! They keep giving me non-Umbrella golds 🙃
So...Peckish Relic: 150K in CoC vs 150 theo...I think 150K is still cheaper based on the Theo/CC conversion in the 'Bank Vault'...only if you're patient though.
Art3mes
Art3mes
....only if you're patient....
Disasterrr19
Disasterrr19
Mathematically speaking, you get slightly higher chances of getting Silver Umbrella from 10+1 deal, but that's all.

I actually spent 4500 Theo for three packs immediately, pulled 5 Bronzes, a Puddle Pirate and a Candy Crusher. That's enough for me now, but I still buy every Peckish Relic I see in the CoC.
evilgordo
evilgordo
Totally, its the same 'math' as the Premiere relic in the CoC vs the 10+1; In the loooong view, buying (premiere/peckish) relics in the CoC will get you more relic pulls for your theo than settling for a guaranteed silver with bonus relic.

But the 10+1 scratches that instant gratification itch. I might be doing a couple of those too.
I've updated the Fighter Gallery and Palette Editor for Umbrella.
Should I revive the Move Gallery? Would anyone find it useful?
bbp
bbp
Yes.
bbp
bbp
Aslo, why you remove prestige leveling?
upd: Nvm, i read prev posts. If u need help with formula I can help in any way I can in the game
I know this is an unpopular opinion: SGM and 2E are different games that share the same assets, don't try to make SGM a mobile 2E.

SGM is a fun gothcha game; I like collecting variants and leveling up fighters/moves, collecting and managing resources.

If I wanted DPs, combos setup/ variety, PVP lobbies and less meter dependent game play...I'd play 2E. In fact, I've been playing 2E for years and still do.
The process of reporting hackers/cheaters is just too tedious for me to do 🙈🙉🙊
Reactions: BallotBoxer
BallotBoxer
BallotBoxer
Something in-game would be so helpful! To prevent abuse, you only get 5 "report suspicious player" tokens a week.
Art3mes
Art3mes
Wonderful idea. Also the current method gives no info on whether that hacker/cheater has been care of or not. So it feels really not rewarding at all. I hope they do something about it in the future.
So...the Catalog shows which variants you've gotten and even if you've gotten a shiny...why not show if you've unlocked MA and/or PA?
Nefelibata
Nefelibata
I guess Catalog is supposed to keep track of how many variants one has unlocked only, it will still show that u got a variant even if you had sacrificed it and no longer possess it. But if they modify it to show MA and PA and Current Class it would be wonderful.