• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

New profile posts

Is it just me or should that little pop-up you get when completing a mission that says "CLAIM NOW!" take you to Mission Control when you press it?
Reactions: Scorialimit
Art3mes
Art3mes
Not for me. Nothing happened when I pressed it.
evilgordo
evilgordo
Same here. That's my question. Because it says "CLAIM NOW" it implies that if you press it, you SHOULD go to Mission Control to 'claim now', but nothing happens.
Art3mes
Art3mes
True. It must be broken : (
I'm about to grab it...
FVEnoMmX0AEkHSt
Erick Draves
Erick Draves
Fisrt, defeat the skullheart, then, get a friend of yours, that yu can trust, but she ated your peanut butter with jelly in third grade, so it´s a little bit disponsible (and should pay her debt), ask her to wish 3 wishes... no no no, wait, ask 5 wishes. Yes, 5 sounds cool. Then, she ask for no one be able to become, the skullgirl ever again. The skullheart will say that...
  • Wow
Reactions: Art3mes
Erick Draves
Erick Draves
Your... errr.... her wish is inpure because is based in fear of becoming the skullgirl, so she shall become the... skullgirl, so she will, but no! because her wish... but yes because rule number one of the fight club!... And you tell the skullheart that it mised the chance when you made the 5 wishes wish, but sorry not refounds! >:D
  • Haha
Erick Draves
Erick Draves
Wish number 2!, She ask the skull heart to be able to grant boys wishes... And number 3, they only become the skullboy if they want to after their wish, because we need someone to beat up in 7 years for the sequel.

Number 4 and 5.... don´t know, 5 sounded like a good number of wishes...
Cosplay idea: dressing as Umbrella Renoir for a gig of Rihanna, The Baseballs or Postmodern Jukebox.
Feel free to use, because there would be no gigs for me for a long time (if ever).
Art3mes
Art3mes
thats good to hear and yes, the situation for sure sucks 😞
But don't let it get up to you, it'll get better. for sure. and don't forget to take care of yourself (ツ)
Holy Goose
Holy Goose
I hope it will get better. I know some people, that were forced to flee their homes. From what I know, they are safe now, and more or less fine (considering the circumstances).
I'm taking care of myself 🙂 Even too much. It prevents me from finding a steady job 😅
Art3mes
Art3mes
(^~^; )
hehe
Trying to get into cosplay.
Yes, I found the best possible time.
I have already finished "Gyakuten Saiban" anime. Twice.
Now it's time for "Xenosaga" (can't complete for years) and "Spy x Family".
The SG community made me fall in love with the latter two.
I want to be a coffee-throwing prosecutor when I grow up.
Art3mes
Art3mes
Gyakuten Saiban is a famous one. Haven't watched it either
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Never heard about Xenosaga
But Spy X family, I'll actually binge watch it after it's done airing all the episodes of this season. Along with hunter x hunter and ranking of kings
(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)
Holy Goose
Holy Goose
All three of them are worth checking, in my opinion.
"Gyakuten Saiban" and "Xenosaga" are video game adaptations, but I never played the games. Just checked the walkthroughs.
Can't wait for the new "Spy x Family" episodes.