• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

"COLD STONES" - Strategy and Discussion

Liam

!Robot
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Cold Stones.png

This thread is for discussing Beowulf's bronze variant: "COLD STONES"
General strategy, team position, character role, etc.
It all goes here!

* Please note that the fighter score shown in this image may not reflect the actual fighter score of the variant in game.

Last edited:
Would you preference training a Cold Stones variant with the goal of evolving, over a Number One that's already levelled in the 20s?

Would you preference training a Cold Stones variant with the goal of evolving, over a Number One that's already levelled in the 20s?
Might as well use both. Getting Cold Stones to 30 shouldnt be too tough and once hes a silver he can start dishing out some serious damage. Number one does worse in terms of damage but is still a fine silver fighter to use.

Reactions: Gamma Ray
Cold Stones is a Bronze/Silver god. He runs through both tiers of those prize fights with little issue because you can build throw setups into your moves.

Gold is where he struggles a bit more due to his base stats but he still performs admirably in comparison to other bronzes and even a good amount of silvers.

Number One is better served in silver-only. His passive only does so much for him in gold tier and all three gold beowulfs outperform him in one way or another.

This game promotes keeping a somewhat balanced teams of bronzes, silvers, and golds if you want max rewards from prize fights so make sure you're not evolving too many characters too quickly and limiting your ability to claim all the milestone prizes available during the weekly prize fights.

Cold Stones is a Bronze/Silver god. He runs through both tiers of those prize fights with little issue because you can build throw setups into your moves.

Gold is where he struggles a bit more due to his base stats but he still performs admirably in comparison to other bronzes and even a good amount of silvers.

Number One is better served in silver-only. His passive only does so much for him in gold tier and all three gold beowulfs outperform him in one way or another.

This game promotes keeping a somewhat balanced teams of bronzes, silvers, and golds if you want max rewards from prize fights so make sure you're not evolving too many characters too quickly and limiting your ability to claim all the milestone prizes available during the weekly prize fights.
I would counter and say that Cold Stones 4.7k Max atk at gold puts him at a very solid place in Gold, keeping him well above most fighters especially with his SA. I frequently use Gold Stones as one of my main carries in top tier prize fights and will continue to reccomend him as one of the most solid fighters in the game, especially in gold.

I would counter and say that Cold Stones 4.7k Max atk at gold puts him at a very solid place in Gold, keeping him well above most fighters especially with his SA. I frequently use Gold Stones as one of my main carries in top tier prize fights and will continue to reccomend him as one of the most solid fighters in the game, especially in gold.

I won't argue that. Cold Stones has one of the best SA's in the game and I admit to putting a lot of focus into Dragon Brawler and Wulfsbane for my gold grinding.

I just think he's a bronze/silver god and one of the few characters I heavily recommend having one in each tier if you can afford to do so.

Reactions: ImaiKari
I won't argue that. Cold Stones has one of the best SA's in the game and I admit to putting a lot of focus into Dragon Brawler and Wulfsbane for my gold grinding.

I just think he's a bronze/silver god and one of the few characters I heavily recommend having one in each tier if you can afford to do so.
Aaaayeeee Wulfamania runs wild!!!!

That said, I would definitely agree with Imaikari, you couldn't exactly place him in "one" category tier because frankly his SA gives him the ability to be viable in almost all those situations, the only problem barring him rn is his stats compared to a fresh gold / silver.

Reactions: ImaiKari
Probably my second favorite Beowulf color wise (Weekend Warrior is first). But actually playing the game? This trumps them all. I tend to gravitate towards characters that deal with stun in RPGs (Medic from EO4 as an example), and in this game I’m no different. If I were to give a general set for this variant: Wulfamania, The headbutt bb2, Gigantic Arm, Wulf Blitz, and The command grab

Thanks for the advice - building up Cold Stones now