• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Unblockable Blockbuster of Ms Fortune FAILS

Void Spirit

Reaction score
Hello, My phone model is huawei mate 10 pro (Android 8.0). Of course I downloaded the game from Google Play Store

Right after my fighter is defeated I active the Unblockable Blockbuster of Ms Fortune
(Claw & Order) in order to use it as fast as possible, but the animation of the Blockbuster fails, Ms Fortune doesn't run towards the enemy before exploding, Ms Fortune explodes as soon as she TAG IN.

And of course the Unblockable Blockbuster doesn't do any damage :/

It already happened to me 3 times; sometimes it happens, others do not; but always happen with ms fortune

I’ve had this issue too, on iPhone, and posted a thread about it. In my experience, it only happens in prize fights, but that’s still about the worst place it could happen... I ended up taking the blockbuster off my Ms. Fortunes because of it.

I’ve had this issue too, on iPhone, and posted a thread about it. In my experience, it only happens in prize fights, but that’s still about the worst place it could happen... I ended up taking the blockbuster off my Ms. Fortunes because of it.

Could you please post the link of your post about this issue?