• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights parallel realms revival node

Rovsen

revival node revive random fighter and this fighter is not good most of the time. Adjust revival node that we can choose one of the fighter we want.

revival node revive random fighter and this fighter is not good most of the time. Adjust revival node that we can choose one of the fighter we want.
I disagree on that. Parallel Realms is not going to be enjoyable or challenging any more if you can choose to revive a certain variant.

I disagree on that. Parallel Realms is not going to be enjoyable or challenging any more if you can choose to revive a certain variant.
if your fighters died then there is no enjoy or challenge 😂. Look what you disagree. If this make your game ruin then dont select revival node. OMG stop being pick me girl/boy. Look so cringe

if your fighters died then there is no enjoy or challenge 😂. Look what you disagree. If this make your game ruin then dont select revival node. OMG stop being pick me girl/boy. Look so cringe
It's fine, i do understand about having a skill issue, but i do believe you'll get stronger at some point.

It's fine, i do understand about having a skill issue, but i do believe you'll get stronger at some point.
If only you stop being cringe thats probably perfect. Just look what you want and what i said. Now you try provoke me this way. Pathetic 😑

Back