• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other ⚠️Spotlight Relics - Don't Rely/Trust much for a Guaranteed Diamond!

RizeSheela

Reaction score
Hello to All Dears and Happy New Year's Eve advanced. 🙏👋
This I am postin from a conclusive Observation and Analysis.
I Bought 4 x 4000 Theonites for over a Hundred dollars and got 16k In all gathered - just to draw out 4 x 10 plus 1 bonus for my DREAM DEMON FUKUA.
*Result - FAILURE! NO DIAMOND -
Dream Demon Fukua
*My Advise and Suggestion to All:
DON'T TRUST SPOTLIGHT RELICS
FOR A GUARANTEED DIAMOND!
Odds are Just the same!

Thank you for all your attention.IMG_20231230_181837.jpgIMG_20231230_181837.jpg
IMG_20231230_181716.jpgIMG_20231230_183145.jpgIMG_20231230_181801.jpg
IMG_20231230_181739.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: Disasterrr19
Well, this Relic Pack guarantees Diamond OR Gold from the bonus Relic. I am sorry to hear that you did not get the Demon you wished for, but this is all just statistics (take it from the dude who works with statistics on daily basis and observed a lot of crappy coincidences).

Just last week I opened two Frosted Relics just to pull two Dream Catchers. And Drem Catcher was the only Diamond available from this Relic that I did not want. Chance of such event - 4%. "Not likely"? Yeah, not likely. "Impossible"? Nope, still above 0%.

Well, this Relic Pack guarantees Diamond OR Gold from the bonus Relic. I am sorry to hear that you did not get the Demon you wished for, but this is all just statistics (take it from the dude who works with statistics on daily basis and observed a lot of crappy coincidences).

Just last week I opened two Frosted Relics just to pull two Dream Catchers. And Drem Catcher was the only Diamond available from this Relic that I did not want. Chance of such event - 4%. "Not likely"? Yeah, not likely. "Impossible"? Nope, still above 0%.
Hello there Sir Disasterrr. Yes my dear thank you for your good way of explanation and suggestion. 🙏✌️😊👍

Actually to be honest I'm not still even a year old time player here but I'm already at Level 68 halfways going 69.

I'm really devoted and dedicated to this game as to everyone in here as a devoted community member.

Actually I am not really seriously upset or mad about it because I had already tried this long time before with Squiggly 's LoveCraft that was in Spotlight few months ago.

I used to spend over a bit than or less over 100 dollars each month in order to build up my fighters.

However as a top spender this was not the only game that I'm dedicated on.

I humbly thank you for answering my posts here.

I wish you All the Best of everything to come for the New Year. Best of Health. Best regards to all. 🙏😊👍✌️

I thought that I was the only such loser, after seeing this, now I understand that I am not the only one. The strangest thing is that there are new players with bright diamond characters. I'm very sorry that you didn't what you wanted came out.

I thought that I was the only such loser, after seeing this, now I understand that I am not the only one. The strangest thing is that there are new players with bright diamond characters. I'm very sorry that you didn't what you wanted came out.
Hello there dear friend.

actually my 130 USDs were worth spending in this because eventually I was also patiently waiting for a very long time to evolve my 2 Marie variants here.

Maid Of Honor and Grave Master (Digger) were evolved Successful as I kept well over 6 Light Essences and used up with those Dark Horse Marie's to evolve them both into Diamond.

Now I am very Happy and most Contented about my achievements.👍😊☺️💖✊😎

However what was that had lately currently saddened me and was bit even upset about was - that there were No fighting events as of Yesterday (New Year) and had No sources of GOLD to Level them up or to buy EXP TREATS (100K gold) from the Shop.😞😟😥🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻

I had posted a separate forum about regarding that yesterday at Fights forum.
Check it out, comment and rate thank you 😊🙏

IMG_20240102_074615.jpgIMG_20240102_074421.jpgIMG_20240102_074549.jpgIMG_20240102_074529.jpgIMG_20240102_074455.jpg

• Love
You see - Yesterday it was my FREE DAY TIME LINE of my Duty off from my Job and I had No Trouble of having myself Playing Skullgirls even half of the Day!

But there was No Events or Fights at All!😞😥🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻

I'm working in a Company - also a restaurant Branch Manager and I have little time to spend as much as my Money goes by - So my time was limited everyday and I need to be responsible with other duties of my own at my business.

• Sad