1. STATUS UPDATE: Skullgirls Mobile servers are now LIVE!
    Learn more here: <LINK>
    Dismiss Notice

Bug - Normal All character sprites are missing

Discussion in 'Known Issues & Bugs' started by Soleil, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Soleil

Soleil New Member

All character sprites are missing in any scene (combat, fighter selection, skin preview etc.). Weird squares are showing instead. Device - Xiaomi MI3, (2gb RAM), Android version 4.4.4. Screenshot_1.jpg

2. Soleil

Soleil New Member

3. Liam

Liam Not An Actual Robot
    Hidden Variable Dev

Hey Soleil!

Sorry you're experiencing this issue.
    I've let the team know and we'll look into this soon.

We haven't had any other reports of your issue, so we will most likely need to reach out to you again for more information.

Can you think of anything that might be specific to your phone that could be causing this?
    Is your device rooted / Jailbroken?

Have you also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app? It's possible that something went wrong during the data download.

Edit: Is this your device? [LINK]

4. Soleil

Soleil New Member

Hi Liam,

thank you for looking into my issue. I was using a rooted firmware when I first installed the game on January 18. Later I updated my device and switched to non-rooted, but the problem persists. I have tried to reinstall the app several times with no avail, unfortunately. I also tried to disable the lighting in game. Yes, I am using the device you linked. If you have any further questions please feel free to ask.

Brian Ford and ImaiKari like this.
  5. Brian Ford

Brian Ford Member

m

That did that on me on my 2gb ram phone from China lol hey good brilliant phone for the price but the glitch occurred when using lighting effects?! So.... Could check options? if everything worked before its probably that?

6. Soleil

Soleil New Member

Unfortunately, disabling lighting effects does not fix the issue for me. The recent update did not either.

7. Brian Ford

Brian Ford Member

Worked for me on Timmy m13pro god only knows :-/ hell could close processing down in the background other then that app work or not for your phone.

8. Brian Ford

Brian Ford Member

Word of advice too be careful with them Chinese phones my timmys battery was at the point of explosion lol loved the phone though amazing apps great spell checking on keyboard voice searching honestly onboard on the phone for a good 4 month straight lol. Anyways hope you get skullgirls working mate

9. Flipperdee

Flipperdee New Member

I am having a similar problem but only with the sprites on MY side of the screen
    Does anyone know a fix?
    Phone:LGK20 Plus
    Android ver. 7.0

Brian Ford likes this.
  10. Brian Ford

Brian Ford Member