• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Annie redshift's bug

hieungoctran

Reaction score

Hmm i think i found a serious bug from Annie's Redshift Marquee ability. As you can see in both videos, my Annie's marquee is at lv5 which grants her 19% bonus damage for each Special move or Blockbuster were used in combo. The problem is that, if I use Re-Entry and Sagan Beam nearly at the same time, they would be counted as 1 move so my Destruction Pillar would just grants about 19% bonus damage.
I really hope the devs can see my report so they would fix that soon. In my opinion this is a serious bug due to Annie's playstyle which based a lot on combos. Thanks for listening and have a nice day devs, I really really enjoy Skullgirls since i started playing it 5 months ago, but i know it is hard to fix any bug in this beautiful game, far harder than becoming an expert in playing this game.
Once again, thanks for reading my report guys, hope every one in Skullgirls team the best things.

Thanks for the report, we're aware of this issue, it's actually been around for awhile now. Unfortunately we haven't been able fix it yet, but we are committed to fixing more combat bugs this year so I'll see about getting it on our list for 2023