• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

ANNIE VARIANTS!!

Remove the right three because we already have almost same palettes, namely, sheltered, mummy dearest and doublicious.
From the left, Sailor Toon looks good.
nice work, though.

But.... Parasoul makes a Annie Cosplay, so that´s why It would be kinda funny if she makes a Parasoul cosplay too...
Valentine was made just for fun, and eye patches XD, And bubblegum Princess is a must because "Vampire Monster Marceline" Sagan looks cool XD

Actually, everything here is made for fun! Ò_Ó
If you want them removed at least say pretty pleaaaaaaseeee! :D

I love the valentine one, but all the palletes look like a good bet. Won't mind seeing some more :p
Oh thank you for your words Mr Kind Sr. Stone!! Don´t think they burn a chance for a color pallete to make a "Actually this is a reference to one of our same characters" a third time, But, Valentine Annie as a good support is something I would love to see!!

More palletes?? What do you have in mind? :D

Hello hehehehe.
When I saw this I was amazed and kinda excited because Annie is coming in the game really soon-! Also, I wanna share my custom variants of Annie as well UwU)/

Most of them is what I think suits for her over-all persona and dressing code hihihi
Annie_Test2.png
First one is obviously Peacock (Because she's my favorite fighter).
Name: Un-Aired

Annie_Test2 (1).png
It's just an opposite of Annie being Evil and I also made her sword transparent giving it a ghostly power vibe thingy
Name: Code Name: Ghost

Annie_Test2 (2).png
For me, this is my favorite.
I also made her hair look short
Name: Bun Sweets

Annie_Test2 (5).png
This one is a reference of those action figures hihihi.
Name: General Stars

Annie_Test2 (3).png
Idk why but I really love the color pairing of Black and Neon Lime with a touch of Purple
Name: Captain Vespid

Annie_Test2 (4).png
The last one is this one hihihi.
Idk but I like golden bunnies
Name: Limited Edition

That's All
I hope ya'll liked it hihiih

Hello hehehehe.
When I saw this I was amazed and kinda excited because Annie is coming in the game really soon-! Also, I wanna share my custom variants of Annie as well UwU)/
That's All
I hope ya'll liked it hihiih

I REALLY LIKED THEM!!! Good work! Sorry for the late late late reply :(>

Back