• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Armed Forces Cerebella grab her

Lamb

Reaction score
Hey there Skullgirls Mobile, perhaps I ask in the wrong place so, my apologies for that but the gold only Armed Forces Cerebella seems, no, is a little ridiculous.
Getting hit has a 5% chance for armor, and, if you get this skill, unflinching. Who decided a fighting game with complete unflinching during gameplay was a good idea? Before it was just Eliza, but Sekhmet still takes full damage and does not stay out long, meanwhile this Cerebella constantly might just stop reacting to your attacks, not like you can throw her during this because then you get staggered. So, what does one do? Stand and block taking tons of chip damage? I would say the invincibility and unflinching Peacock is overpowered in the same way but you can at least throw, or attempt to. In the end, I'm both ranting and asking for help. I'm also talking about a specific circumstances, in not sure if you can force switch characters while they have unflinching but in advanced ascent of a woman, there is a level in which you fight one seemingly max power armed forces Cerebella. Help me people, what is one supposed to do for this level?

Hey there Skullgirls Mobile, perhaps I ask in the wrong place so, my apologies for that but the gold only Armed Forces Cerebella seems, no, is a little ridiculous.
Getting hit has a 5% chance for armor, and, if you get this skill, unflinching. Who decided a fighting game with complete unflinching during gameplay was a good idea? Before it was just Eliza, but Sekhmet still takes full damage and does not stay out long, meanwhile this Cerebella constantly might just stop reacting to your attacks, not like you can throw her during this because then you get staggered. So, what does one do? Stand and block taking tons of chip damage? I would say the invincibility and unflinching Peacock is overpowered in the same way but you can at least throw, or attempt to. In the end, I'm both ranting and asking for help. I'm also talking about a specific circumstances, in not sure if you can force switch characters while they have unflinching but in advanced ascent of a woman, there is a level in which you fight one seemingly max power armed forces Cerebella. Help me people, what is one supposed to do for this level?

Armed forces isn't that much of a hassle since her low percentage to prock armour and unflinching, all you need is a good cerebela or big band to take her out since they both deal good damage without dealing many hits. Also moves like merry-go-rila are great since it's a command throw so it can't be teched and battle but since it has a chance to cancel out the armour she gets as it procks armour break. On cerebela try and avoid using grab bag if your using a BB3 or cera-copter as they both do a lot of hits. For big band using moves like cymbal clash and super sonic jazz are good ways of racking up damage and allowing chances for resets with their stun just watch as big bands normal combos have a little bit more hits on them so they may prock armour and unflinching a little bit more than cerebela but you maybe able to deal more damage due to resets. Avoid using big bands grab and BB3's since they do a lot of hits to get their damage and may just lose you the match because you gave them armour so much that you can't deal any damage. Just remember to block and punish with these characters and you should be fine against armed forces and her unflinching.

Reactions: moisterrific